Home

TOP Secret Project (Just kidding, it's all of the gritty details, or not)

Sithspecter

The fact that it's secret.

How does that help us? If it does not help us in whatever way it's not a hint. That was just a tease.

I think that this first screenshot and all others will be total bogus and unrelated whatsoever to the whatever they are doing. I believe that we won't know anything about it until it is released. IF it's released...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does that help us? If it does not help us in whatever way it's not a hint. That was just a tease.

This conspiracy theory will destroy the very idea of the Illuminati, so bear with me. Christopher Nolan - among various other directors - did something somewhat radical and made his actor's swear to secrecy. In the same way, this modding "team" - so to speak - is also attempting something radical by contradicting the practices of the 493143 modders before them and seemingly also swearing to secrecy - until their mod is released. Not only this, but logan23, lead of the "Revenge of Revan" TC mod for K2 once told me that he wanted his project to bear the same quality as Nolan's TDK. Many here consider logan23 a top tier modder, and as such, he probably sets an example for others. As such, by striving to make a Nolan-worthy presentation, logan23 may have inspired others to do the same...

I think you get the idea, so I'm not going to go into further details. The only thing you need to know at this point, is that this mod will put the Batman - or his equivalent - into the game. I, for one, think that this mod idea will be an abomination to the human race UNLESS.. I am able to obtain and equip Batman's suit..

In conclusion, the fact that this mod was kept a "secret" was not, "just a tease." It was the biggest giveaway in the history of mankind. Get Guinness over here. I'm pretty sure the modding crew just set a new world record for, "biggest leak."

Christopher Nolan - among various other directors - did something somewhat radical and made his actor's swear to secrecy. In the same way, this modding "team" - so to speak - is also attempting something radical by contradicting the practices of the 493143 modders before them and seemingly also swearing to secrecy - until their mod is released. Not only this, but logan23, lead of the "Revenge of Revan" TC mod for K2 once told me that he wanted his project to bear the same quality as Nolan's TDK. Many here consider logan23 a top tier modder, and as such, he probably sets an example for others. As such, by striving to make a Nolan-worthy presentation, logan23 may have inspired others to do the same...

Hmm... interesting observation.

This conspiracy theory will destroy the very idea of the Illuminati, so bear with me.

How does this destroy the idea of the Illuminati? We all know they exist poisoning our minds. Abstergo much.

I think you get the idea, so I'm not going to go into further details. The only thing you need to know at this point, is that this mod will put the Batman - or his equivalent - into the game. I, for one, think that this mod idea will be an abomination to the human race UNLESS.. I am able to obtain and equip Batman's suit..

That's a very radical idea... and is very cheesy.

I conclude that you are a radical thinker and that I have no idea if any of the ideas of what this (mod) might be are correct.

I also conclude that another song is on the way. Protect your ears.

I like waiting, I'm very patient.

Mr Specter, I propose you withhold screenies for another few months. :lol:

This is because you think that you know what we are doing, but you in fact do not. Do not be so sure of your own thinking. Three of the greatest modding minds that this Laboratory has seen have concocted this thread, and you will not be able to unravel it that easily.

I also conclude that another song is on the way. Protect your ears.

I would sing The Secret Song, but then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

I now remember an idea about this that I had, but then forgot before I had a chance to post it. It's the story of the ship on Tatooine the gizkas were meant to go to when they were accidentally transferred to the Ebon Hawk. That's probably wrong, I'm just throwing it out there...

I now remember an idea about this that I had, but then forgot before I had a chance to post it. It's the story of the ship on Tatooine the gizkas were meant to go to when they were accidentally transferred to the Ebon Hawk. That's probably wrong, I'm just throwing it out there...

That could actually be an interesting mod where it starts off as a simple errand for the PC, to get the gizkas to their "rightful owner", but it starts to become apparent that the whole thing is a smuggling ring that the PC is now involved in.

Christmas_Gizka_by_miraea.jpg

CreepyFaceGizka-WotC.jpg

tumblr_kxbahkDOEe1qz4t3mo1_500.jpg

BattleOverCoruscant-SotEloadscreen.jpg

gizka01.jpg

Aaaand, it's time for more songs!!! Well, a song...

The Project Song

Once-upon-a-time,

Quanon-Sithspecter-and-Canderis

Decided-to-work-on-a-project!

It-was-so-fun!-It-was-so-good!

It-was-everything-that-everybody-though-it-would-

Be-and-more-too!

Whoop-tee-dee-Whoop-tee-doo!

OK, that's further evidence toward my claim that there are ROTJ links in these images - the oblate mouthpiece and proximity of the eyepieces to the band around the forehead show that to be an ROTJ stormtrooper helmet, which is different to the others.

The second gizka, I think, is dark-sided (makes no sense whatsoever out of context), which fits with Bastila's rant about the dark side (though Ill admit she does that a lot).

Still not sure about what Dash Rendar has to do with stuff, but my Shadows of the Empire knowledge is limited.

On a geometric note, the arrow that some have seen in the original image set is now pointing upwards, possibly indicating someone's got it right in between those image postings.

(Besides the disco album, I mean. :p)

Oh, I want a song, too! Something for those poor Gizkas that never got to play Pick-a-Boo...

Make it good, now!

Here's a song, but I didn't write it:

THE SONG OF PURE AWESOMENESS!

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Lol its been ages since I have been on the forum and all I can say is......... Classic Holowan Shenaniganriness.

For all I can guess this mod is about a tapdancing penguin on mars that has absolutely no idea that he is continually dancing to the most rediculous songs ever, namely, SS's.

Carry on

Lol its been ages since I have been on the forum and all I can say is......... Classic Holowan Shenaniganriness.

For all I can guess this mod is about a tapdancing penguin on mars that has absolutely no idea that he is continually dancing to the most rediculous songs ever, namely, SS's.

Carry on

Well now its spoiled for the rest of us.

I won't lie. Adding a penguin to the game along with animations for it. WELL DONE guys, plus Mars as a new planet.

:p

Carry on

Well, that's not it exactly, but if you listen to the song closely, and look at the posted pictures closely, you should be able to figure it out.

Archived