Home

Back Soon

CrisG

I will be back soon, sorry to have had to stop playing until my local internet company gets the speed back up, it has fallen so low that i really cannot play the game at all, it freezes almost every 50 seconds or so. They promised a fix and i am hopeful they will actually get it done, but they just called me to say it will take another week ...just wanted to post because people here have been so nice and helpful and i bailed out once earlier this year, i am still here, and looking foward to getting back, i have raised my level up, not sure frankly if it is 37 or 38 now but it is up there, and i will work hard when i get back in.

thanks and hope all are having fun.:thmbup1:

You been gone so long, Mar'ina past you. My Knight is 50 and has already been on a HM Ops run. Of course you still could get done with the class story first. I keep trying to finish Corellia, but something comes up every night.

Good luck with the internet and hope to see you soon in game.

aww sorry guys..well my lags are more like slags :).....i can stand in the cantina on Blamora and start to walk across the room and then....freeze.......step step..........freeze......step ...............freeze...................run like hell..freeze in mid air :)

my companion thinks it is a hoot, i dont :)

i wonder if the lagging is partly from so many new free to play players loading the servers? wonder if that is part of my problem?

dunno.

Ah ok Lynk thanks. Ya, i just tried again and it was still a freeze fest for me but it was nice to see the fireworks commemorative gift. Do those work anywhere? i suppose they will look best in the dark :) maybe we can blind some Sith with them. :)

I am at Level 38 now, WOOT :)

yeah i cant even play the lag is so bad, i can handle it at 266ms but 1000+ it's not even worth logging in. :( hope they fix it soon!
Strange. Not that I haven't had the occasional lag myself (mostly at the fleet, Black Hole and Belsavis), but I've been spared of serious lag, even since 1.6, and I'm on the other side of the world (around 200ms is what I usually have). And this is during the evening West Coast time.

How many are playing with a SSD as opposed to a HDD? I am wondering because my MS is usually around 36 to 43 as opposed to your guys 200.

Would that be it or would it be the processer maybe?

When mine does hit the 1000+ mark it usually says server disconnection but that usually only happens on the day right before maitinance patches.

ya my connection has been bad for several months, i used to be able to play fine, and it was fine just a few months ago..but now ...naddda..i have gotten to know the cantina on Balmora very well ...at least they serve cheap drinks and have cool tunes. :)

wow Lynk you sure have some nice forum badges bling :) i am envious :)

• 2 weeks later...

and my internet speed is back up to 8, and i was able to play and finally get to the toxic planet yeseterday, the one that is all orange. It was a lot of fun but i have lost some of my skills and need to practice chains again :)

but i will be about more now, ....sadly in real life, i sprained my ankle so will be a bit delayed because of that. sigh. anyway, hi and thanks for the posts and i will be back soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived