Home

Knights of the Old Republic III : The Jedi Masters 2.0 (beta)

Trex

CAUTION MAY CONTAIN SPOILER

i can't seem to move on in the game because i cant leave my ship when i travel to apeture station and deep space wreckage. anyone else encounter these problems?

When docking with a space station or similar, you exit via the docking hatch. It's located at the top of the map in the ships right wing.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i go to get a specialization from freedon nadd it freezes the game and i have to close it. is this because i already got a specialization from ulic or just a glitch?

Yeah, I'm guessing it's because your trying to do both.

In the final version you won't be able to get specialization from both.

eh, downloading 963mb is kinda irritating, but people say it's worth it, so I'll do it. just for the record though, maybe using torrents or something similar would be better?

ok, I've downloaded, installed it, ran the game. the game crashes after the two aliens speak and the ships cutscene ends. what gives?

ok, I've downloaded, installed it, ran the game. the game crashes after the two aliens speak and the ships cutscene ends. what gives?

Have you tried it more than once?

Do you see the short movie with the ships, or does the game crash before that?

If it crashes before, does changing your games' video settings work.

If not, does deleting TJM036.bik from your movies folder help?

why Bastila,Hk-47 doesn't appear on the ship?

Are the other characters you recruit such as Exile showing?

Replaying the parts where HK and Bastila join your party might help.

Ookay, noob question:

I've decided to play this mod (apparently), but here's what I don't know:

Do I have to install KOTOR 2 and then the patch and THEN this mod? I mean, do I need the patch for KOTOR 2 in order for this to work?

Do you mean Kotor2's patch or them mod's patch?

If you mean Kotor2's patch, then yes I'd recommend using it before installing this mod.

Yes, I meant KOTOR 2's patch. So, there is a patch for The Jedi Masters as well?

There's a small patch earlier in the thread to fix one of the quests.

I saw this on another website called villainousviews.com/.Is it the same mod?

It seems to come in six parts.

Villainousviews is my animation site where I had the older version of the mod hosted. The new version is on http://www.the-jedi-masters.com. I just haven't got around to tidying my animation site yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just started the game and i can not talk to Boran after inspecting the ship/doing the tomb stuff. I need to collect parts and Boran may be able to help but he does not say anything new to me. Just tells me where the cave is and how his father became like that and 1 other option but no actual help on how to get to the jungle and so on ...

EDIT: Are mods compatible with this mod? Like 90SK Super Content Mod, Force mods and Ultimate Saber Mod?

Hi,

I just started the game and i can not talk to Boran after inspecting the ship/doing the tomb stuff. I need to collect parts and Boran may be able to help but he does not say anything new to me. Just tells me where the cave is and how his father became like that and 1 other option but no actual help on how to get to the jungle and so on ...

Hmm. Hopefully this is just a glitch. If you can load up a save from in the tomb and play from there, that might fix it.

Hi,

EDIT: Are mods compatible with this mod? Like 90SK Super Content Mod, Force mods and Ultimate Saber Mod?

Some mods will certainly be compatible. Sadly I don't have an official list yet though.

Looking at three you mentioned, they may all work but I can't guarantee anything.

Do you need any more "voice actors", because I would be glad to help!

Thank you for the offer, but everything has been cast at this point and I'm only waiting for one person to get back to me with their lines.

After that, it shouldn't be long before the mod gets a final release.

I don't even know if I'm replying the right way but here it goes. I've downloaded the 2 zip files of TJM 2.0, I'm using the steam version of kotor 2 and I've put in all the extracted files into my override. When I start the game it has Revan on the side and it has kotor 3 the jedi masters on it all in red, so that looks good. Everything looks good with character creation including new portraits, outfits and red coloring. When I finish though the game freezes on the loading screen.

^Not sure how to respond to that post. It seems to be disrespectful in nature but hidden behind the fact you are linking to a post of you "friend" playing it.

It shows him playing the entire game, I'm simply stating that the game bugged out so much that he started getting so frustrated as to put up stuff like that. He had over an hour of game time where it was completely bugged.

I wish your friend and yourself the best of luck in your spelling classes. I know four letter words are quite difficult but I'm sure you'll get there eventually. b - e - t - a. And no not the fish

It's really **** for a beta, everything about it is ****. The storyline is a ****ing atrocity. D'arth Syyth? Jesus.

And Trex said it would have a final release real soon, but okay.

It's really **** for a beta, everything about it is ****. The storyline is a ****ing atrocity. D'arth Syyth? Jesus.

And Trex said it would have a final release real soon, but okay.

If you and your friend don't like it then just go and whine to each other, not here. And so what if it's buggy? It's a Mod, and Mods can get buggy. Deal with it. Don't come here and waste your time complaining about it.

That's why there are beta, to find bugs and correct them and in this case, I was under the impression the story would change too. I personally don't have a lot of interest in this particular project, but I think if you try-it and do not like-it, either you try and be constructive about how it could be changed, or you stop using-it and uninstall-it. No need to bash on a project like you do.

Archived