Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, just had to say the ol' boy RL almost was an engaged man. Keyword being almost. Yeah, crazy how life happens like that and ish.
Yeah... I came very close myself last year. Then, I wasn't.

Sorry to hear that, though.

this is what the girl i'm talking to said to me

im gonna take everything slow right now. i don't want to make anymore bad decisions. especially with a guy like u. ur one of the good honest decent guys.i want to b sure and do things right
:)

Overtime for me all this week. Wooo. Thank you warm weather for finally arriving.

Kinda cool tho to drive home to work and see this huge thunderstorm to the south. Had a bunch of warnings for severe hail in the Prairie of the Chicken (Prairie du chien, WI)

OMG! My stepmom is missing. She left for church this morning, and never made it there, or back home again.

I hope she's OK!

My dad had been trying to call me all evening apparently. I called him back, and after getting the news from him, I had to talk with a Florida police officer for a few minutes.

Kinda scary.

:(

Less than a mile.

But my father told me the other day she drove to her doctor's office, a place she went to a couple of times a month, and she came home and told my father that she couldn't find it.

She's had a couple of bad bumps on the head over the years... it could be catching up with her. Plus: she's 83 as well... My dad has been getting scattered and forgetful as well. My mom too... though not quite as bad.

I haven't heard anything new. I hope that's a good sign. I'll have to call in a bit. Though my dad said he wouldn't call overnight and wake me up... not that I slept all that great. A bit... but not very restful.

UPDATE:

She's home.

She went looking for somewhere to get a cup of coffee before church, got lost, ended up in Hollywood Florida (over an hour away...) and hit a curb, blowing out the tire and damaging the rim and suspension on that side.

The cops found her around 5am this morning.

I'm happy alls well that ends well... But this sudden mental deterioration is very concerning.

seeing your loved ones starting to lose it is very hard. My Dad's mom had severe dementia at the end, it was torture for everyone to see her like that. My mom's fading due to cancer was very difficult. But the upside is that everyone was able to say goodbye to her.

seeing your loved ones starting to lose it is very hard. My Dad's mom had severe dementia at the end, it was torture for everyone to see her like that. My mom's fading due to cancer was very difficult. But the upside is that everyone was able to say goodbye to her.

i'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Archived