Home

I always figured Carth was roughly 35 because he knocked up Morgana (right?) when he was 15 or so.

But I guess thinking about it more, that probably is totally inaccurate lol

Although, even if Female Revan is around 30 and Carth is 40, that's not even all that bad.

I always though of Revan in the 25-30 range and Carth in the 35-40 range. If Dustil was 18 in KotOR 1, Carth could have been 39 and had Dustil when he was 21. Of course Dustil could have been younger, too. He'd been with the Sith since Telos' bombardment so to have him be 16 or 17 isn't too huge of a stretch. After all, Misson was 14.

Goodness!! definitely seems to be a MUST-HAVE for my Override ... so good to see it's Aug 27th already ... :lol:

how about installation for non-TSLRCM users? TSL patcher too??

thanks on advance and keep up the AWESOME work :golfclap:

Thanks. Installation for non-TSLRCM users will still utilize the TSL patcher, they'll just have to add a file or two manually after the patcher is finished.

Padme and anakin

Kid gets a crush on an older girl all the time. Example: kid in elementary school has a crush on the nice teacher.

And padme is a bit more than 14, isn't she? Besides, who hasn't seen a teenager or adult who hasn't indulged a little kid's stor/words to be nice/make the kid stop bugging you.

Anone?

Wonderful news. Some VAs were actually recorded for Dustil but they were tossed out with other resources and not kept around. Now we can have him back which is great.

Huh I never knew the voice overs were recorded. Damn - those would be cool to hear. Though it would have definitely restricted the new stuff I've put in for the added content installation.

Huh I never knew the voice overs were recorded. Damn - those would be cool to hear. Though it would have definitely restricted the new stuff I've put in for the added content installation.

No chances to daintily insert a couple of those recorded lines here or there within already planned storyline keeping its sense, FG? :raise:

Exciting, as are most restoration mods. Glad to see that it pulled through even without a real group of people working on it for a while.

Thanks Snard.

No chances to daintily insert a couple of those recorded lines here or there within already planned storyline keeping its sense, FG? :raise:

Having never heard them, I have no idea. The trouble is they weren't left with the rest of the game files on the disc - it's doubtful they exist in any form anywhere today.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived