Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first one wasn't funny to me neither, 2nd one was way better. more along the lines of step brothers funny.

finished a module in my online private investigation career diploma course...now i feel like i accomplished something today!

my ex is in the hospital for treatment...her parents want me to go visit her in the hospital and encourage her to stay on the meds when she gets discharged...augh. i'll do it as a favor to them... :( sucks that she'll be there on her birthday but she neeeeeeeeds to be on treatment/medicine. fml why do i have to have emotions.

It was close to 60 here today and raining, with all that snow melting all at once... going down below freezing tonight.

Can we all say "black ice"? Should be fun walking and driving around for the next few days! Whee!

Keyan Farlander

Man, I hope I can shake this cold or whatever this is soon. I do NOT feel well.

By the way, i heard that there's weather anomaly in some places of the United States, some people even died because of this, while costs of electricity, oil and gas increased rapidly. If you are in zone of risk, then you need to start prepare yourself to it. Keyan, if you are interested, i can tell you about some tricks that Siberians use for heating at winter (such of every year cold makes us damn experts in heat preservation, lol), not spending a lot of energy.

Rogue15

Merry Christmas, Law Snoll!

Oh, thank you! :)

K_Kinnison

drinking booze helps dealing with cold weather.

Just an especially perverted way to commit suicide. Alcohol takes illusion of heat for short time, but retribution for drinking booze on frost will be fast and terrible. You can drink 50 grams of vodka when you return to warm house (with +25C, for example) temperature from street where it is -40C, but even in this situation there's lot of another methods to make your blood more liquid. But drinking alcohol on frost... well, try once and you will never want it again, if survive, of cause.

P.S. Pfff... alcohol is crap that makes your mind dirty. Keep your mind clean. Always.

i was taught, it is better to drink water. if you're out in the cold for long you will get frost bit or suffer a cold weather injury if you're buzzed or drunk you don't really feel the temperature, plus alcohol will dehydrate you. i drink too much, but quitting on the excessive use of it because i'm training to get a good score on my pt test as well as wanting to lose body fat and do better in school...plus turning 30 in 2 weeks...i'd like to quit drinking alcohol altogether and focus on other things like physical fitness..

visited my ex in the hospital, brought her a word search book a get well card and a times magazine. she seemed to be doing good, i encouraged her to stay as long as they let her so she gets on the right dosage, and encouraged her to stay on it once she gets discharged. idk where im gonna go with this, odds are i'll end up back with her. idk maybe i should seek therapy once my Tricare gets set up...idk i havent told my parents any of this, i think i'll tell my mom and see what she thinks or at least have some respect to them so they know what's up with me and if i do end up back with her they won't be all crazy at me. just gonna take this one day at a time...

Archived