Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

just got called a child-killer on facebook. :) i said i only kill the evil ones. hehe

got myself a month of match.com just checking this one out since pof.com expired (had more luck with the free version of that) after this one (assuming i get same results) im going to give eharmoney a shot.

who wants to date the guy with no job and no car? :joy:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but thing on eharmoney, i asked them before i decided not to go with them at first, was if i could filter out the non subscribers, and there answer was no. gonna try out match then do a month wth them. you would think with how much it cost, that they'd have a filtration system for those that are serious about finding someone.

un****ing the VA...didn't get my housing stipend for last semester, expecting a nice little lump-sum of backpay for that. enjoying life.

match.com seems to be bringing me decent results compared to pof. pof anybody can reply, and the fact i wasnt getting a good return says the girls on there won't reply, or maybe i'm just incompatible with all of em, or they just get inbox flooded with email and don't even see mine....but some did look at my profile, then read and delete w/o even replying. that happened quite often, even when our interests and stuff lined up. maybe if i threw a pic of a magic mike lookalike, i'd get some messages. heh.

Feeling depressed and blah today. A couple of long, difficult days at work. Nothing good happening in my life. Lots of dark cold days. Nowhere to go to and nobody to make plans with...

Think I'll just go home and read. Go to bed early. Try to sleep it off. Maybe tomorrow will look better when I've had enough rest. Who knows?

Car died on the way out to get some beer. Battery wasn't charging, the cold really did a number on it. I certainly hope i get a differant working car.. dont need new. Took about 6 calls before my wife woke up and answered.

Went out to eat at a nice restaurant (one of 4 in LaCrosse)

Tomorrow getting my car towed to the shop to get it fixed. Also will be going to Pizza Doctors for my free Birthday pizza buffet.

Btw, if anyone ever visits me in LaCrosse I am taking you to Pizza Doctors. it is rather unique, we can drive by the largest six pack, and maybe stop in at Dave's Guitar shop

Happy Birthday K_K!!!

dont know how i got home last night...woke up in my futon with my boots still on hoodie covered in vomit, missing my balaclava :( last weekend of "drinking" moving on to PT stuff, watching more movies in the theatre, and bowling...all that cheaper than 1 night of drinking.

Happy Birthday, K.! :joy:

Feeling a wee bit less depressed and blah than yesterday... but still not exactly ecstatic to be alive. Slept really well last night, however, and that helped a lot.

I'm pretty sure I've been to that Mall in Columbia where the shooting took place today. Is that the same place we hung out when I was down there, Keyan? Or did I go to it a different time?

I'm pretty sure I've been to that Mall in Columbia where the shooting took place today. Is that the same place we hung out when I was down there, Keyan? Or did I go to it a different time?

No, we went to the Longhorn Steakhouse on the other side of 29 from the mall. Unless we went there afterward for coffee or something.

But yeah, I met a friend for lunch there yesterday. We were exactly where the shooting took place. Bad stuff.

Happy birthday, K_K.

took my parents out to see Lone Survivor, my 2nd time seeing it. :)

Going to NYC tomorrow with my friends to celebrate my birthday. lol dave and busters sounds like alot of fun. trying to pick out clothes to wear, gonna have to choose the cargo pants and layers to wear since it's probably going to be cold, i love wearing hoodies but looks like i'll have to break out the leather jacket with hoodie insert.

It's very quiet here and kinda sad right now, my parents are watching my dog for me while I'm away...I miss him already!! :( hoping they don't spoil him too much.

excited about next drill, regardless of a possible pt test. still haven't heard **** back about my xrays on my ankles, and i was hobbling around in walmart today, pretty sure they'll be like "ok wear heel cup inserts!" or i'll be referred to surgery =\ maybe a better pair of shoes.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Took it easy in the morning, with a quick pass with the snowblower, before heading out to the Pizza buffet.

Then we and waited for the Tow truck to take my car. Thankfully the battery equalized enough and he was able to start it and we didn't have to push it to get it lined up with the tow truck.

My wife went and got me an apple pie, and I cooked some steaks on the grill, the meat had been marinating for two days and was wonderful. Spent most of the day wasting my time playing Kerbal Space program. Started working on my Mun and Minmus base, and the Stations.

For some reason my DVR is not recording space dandy :(

NYC was fun...dave and busters was a fun time...next time i go there i wanna go on a helicopter tour of the place, or at least to the ripley's believe it or not museum. :)

planning on going to virginia with my buddy next weekend. :D Hoping my classes go good this week and that the sidewalks aren't covered in ice..

If it manages to spin all the way around, it's time to call a priest.
I do feel overdue for an exorcism, actually. I've been in a dark mood all week, and had some very bleak thoughts.

I'm sure this mental funk is what brought on the physical one.

I need to get outside in the fresh air and exercise. I need to figure out how to get something like a social life again. I'm feeling cooped up and isolated. It's been a brutal winter so far.

Archived