Home

Group of Total Randomness!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea. But he got temped for spamming. He got Perma banned because he hacked Ferc Kast's account while he was away.

Good Part: I became KOTOR Branch Admin of Canyon Workshop ; No more 11 year old (Yes, Dr was 11)

Bad Part: Can't think of any ATM...

• 2 weeks later...

The fail wars hath begun...

Edit: Hey.. why can't I veiw all the pictures? It says there's 23 but when I click 'veiw pictures' it only shows ten. And there are no link to another page of pictures...

Crap. I think we broke it. It had so much fail that it broke...

greets... Been a fan ofthe SW universe since my parents took me to see EP 4.

I basically came by to talk about Grim Fandango which is my favorite Lucas Arts game.

I wish they'd put out more stuff thousands of years before the films took place. I'm facinated by "the force" good/evil and all those "yodaisms" I grew up on. Of course Vader was the coolest villain. I remember when SW came out, Star Trek TOS was in syndication and I watched it and tried to grasp it the best I could. Anyway when I saw the trailer for Star Wars my interest in a lot of the Trek episodes waned a bit until I grew up a bit. I think the 70s were the best time to be a kid except the video games were kind of lame....it as all about imagination which still will always fuel great sagas and games. Anyway, this is my into. glad to know you guys

Archived