Home

folding@teamLFN

ChAiNz.2da

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

*The magical 300K points and 800WU mark is here! :p

*The even more magical top 3000 ranking is not too distant now. At this rate, I'd say 2 weeks? Charr going CUDA and tk seeing if he can cook an egg on his CPUs using the SMP client have helped this along, as have steady contributions from newer team members stream and da_man ;)

great stuff ;)

mtfbwya

Kakao Stats' 24 hour projection currently pegs us at 3250 and their 7 day projection for our team rank puts us at 2864. So should be just a matter of a few days before we break 3000. I'm just glad Astro and ChAiNz are leading the way. :thumbsup: I've still got some way to go before I'll crack the 100 WU threshold. I'm just hoping the Shuttlettes will still be there waiting for me when I get to 300 WU. ;P

@tk - way to fully maximize your work PC's processing potential. Let no CPU cycle go wasted!!! :thumbsup:

cheers Charr. and yes, congrats to chainz, and Da Man on their landmarks too ;)

I wonder how Chainz is managing with those Cudettes :p

As for me, the 400WU earned me a 'super funkeh dance' courtesy of the Athlon-ettes ;)

There were only 2, but those two were indeed 'super funkeh'.

Here's a pic I took on my phonecam ;) Pfft! to anyone who still thinks Intel is better than AMD :D

AMDbabez.jpg

mtfbwya

err..wow, absolutely gorgeous ladies there Astro :eek:

ahem.. uh yes F@H *shuffle* :D

We're inching ever so close to the magic 3,000 (yay). Not sure about the rest of you.. but I plan on sporting the sig banner once we're deemed worthy.. anyone else? I just hope LF supports the code.. if not, I'm not above begging tk or The stoffe for some forum messin' :D

Welcome Militiades :waive1: Glad to have you aboard the most awesome-est 'mini-forum' around (especially if Astro keeps posting those pics) :lol:

Very nice. I don't know. I may use it when the time comes if I can figure out how to make it fit with my other two sig images and still stay within LF's sig size rules. I've already had to make an adjustment to the existing two since I was exceeding the 500 pixels wide maximum. ;)

New siggie is up :emodanc:

Took me forever to figure out how to get the alignment thingy going ( [noparse] use [floatleft] or [floatright][/noparse] tags ;) )

But it seems to be working rather nicely now :D

here's the code I'm using (black box, white text, blue borders), which makes the sig button link to the Tech Forum's thread:

[noparse]sigimage.php?c1=FFFFFF&c2=000000&c3=000000&c4=0000CC&c5=FFFFFF&t=140370[/noparse]

* the forums place a space between the "c4=0000CC&c5=FFFFFF" portions of the code.. just make sure there's no space in there if you 'copy-n-paste this ;)

Should give you this: sigimage.php?c1=FFFFFF&c2=000000&c3=000000&c4=0000CC&c5=FFFFFF&t=140370

More customizing options are here (add username, change colors, etc.): http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/?nav=IMAGES

EDIT: Yah, the Vista sidebar gadget is crap.. couldn't get it to work either. Though I'm happy just sporting the sig Badge Of Honor :D

For individual Ranks, I think our Team has to hit the top 800... looks like another goal to hit :xp:

Archived