Home

errr...I feel sorry for the female sith baddie in the JK pics

AriBen_Kenobi

Hey all,

If you notice, the only person we have seen Kyle dueling is that one female sith chick. Now, look closely her face in all the pics, and you notice for a game character such high quality graphics, for a sith chick, should not she look virtually hot? Her face for a virtual girl is rather ugly, and the greatest problem of all, HER CHEST IS AS FLAT AS A PANCAKE!!! What do ya'all think of that

Ari-Ben

**clocks Ari-Ben upside the head with the dull end of her lightsaber, just on general principle** :p

Oops. I've played too many computer games, I'm becoming virtually violent. :D

"She's" probably not a "chick" at all, Sith or otherwise. That's what I think. I also think that even if it does turn out to be female, there are worse problems to have than an antagonist that isn't a knockout. :)

i agree with denise. my best guess is its NOT a chick, just a guy with a ponytail.

putting a chick as the main sith would cause too many avid sw fans to ask too many questions. lec doesnt want to get people asking questions, they want to make a game and make $$$

I think it would be good fun to figth a sith babe. It unlikely though, probably just a jedi with long hair. Remember Ep1, they do have strange hair styles. Of course, there are women jedi in the star wars universe, just look at Ep2 and the girlwith the purple sabre :)

ya, i vowed not to see/hear any spoilers, but so far its not working too well, i heard the whole:

spoiler

boba fett/jango fett and others thing and now this saber weilding lady. grrr, well, i guess as they say s hit happens! anyway, no big loss.... but for Esp 3, nothing, nadda, i will not hear anything... hopefully

Originally posted by acdcfanbill:

<STRONG>ya, i vowed not to see/hear any spoilers, but so far its not working too well, i heard the whole:

spoiler

boba fett/jango fett and others thing and now this saber weilding lady. grrr, well, i guess as they say s hit happens! anyway, no big loss.... but for Esp 3, nothing, nadda, i will not hear anything... hopefully</STRONG>

Well, nobody actually knows, everything we've all seen is unofficial, so i doubt anything has been spoiled for you.

hey,

mabey its just a charater they made up to show of Kyle Kickin ass, they wouldn't want to show off a main baddy too early, any way it could be Kyle's mother, she could be quite old (and probably not hot) but that would be way to much like the Vader luke thingy,

'Kyle i am your Mother'

'Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

Thanks

Scott :D

Guest Kurgan

You should probably start now.. avoid CNN and all the major news networks. Avoid entertainment type channels like E! and movie magazines. Avoid Star Wars Insider.

Avoid TheForce.Net.. avoid message boards!

I went into the wilderness the week TPM came out, the only "spoilers" I got were from the official trailers, and from this stupid pizza box "Darth Sideous" I was like "no way.. THAT'S EMPEROR FRIGGIN' PALPATINE!"

Oh well.. ; p

To some people keeping on top of the "spoilers" is half the fun. I don't see the point, I'd rather enjoy the suprises in the theatre. I hear ya there.

Kurgan

Okay, okay... The Dark Jedi from the screenshots with the knot-top is NOT a woman!!!! It's a guy, really. Honest. When you see a woman modeled by one of our artists, you'll know, 'cause they do a damn good job at it... :cool:

Sorry for not squashing this sooner, I usually avoid posting. :)

Originally posted by Denise:

<STRONG>Hey, it's technically possible. A friend of mine was actually surprised about Darth Maul's second blade, despite the fact that it was in all the previews. Now that's avoiding spoilers. :D</STRONG>

I'm definitely for avoiding spoliers by any means possible. I managed to avoid each and every thing publicized about Ep1, which was REALLY hard considering how many die-hard Star Wars fanatics are at Raven. I somehow managed to keep ignorant about the double saber in particular despite all the people that wanted to tell me about it. Then, only a week before the premiere, I went into Jim Hughes' office (a guy who qualifies as a die-hard Star Wars fanatic easily since he's got Darth Vader tattooed on his arm) to ask him a question. There on his wall, impossible to avoid, was a life-size poster of Darth Maul with his lightsaber... ARGH! I was so mad I bugged him about it for weeks. :)

Guest Krayt Tion

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's just not possible unless you blind yourself with a hot poker and pour hot lead into your ears... or live in a cabin out in the woods where you grow and kill your own food.

I stay completely out of spoilers... but the millisecond it takes for to realize I'm in the middle of reading an unmarked spoiler is all it takes for it to snuggle up next to my brain.

Personally I'm spoiler free so far. I regret reading Episode One spoilers (not that it would've saved the movie from reaching its elite level of suckitude), and I won't do it again. But realistically there's no possible way of me eventually not seeing the trailers or commercials, unfortunately.

Thanks for the clarification, Vertigon. :)

As far as spoilers go, I did pretty well with Episode One but I knew about Maul's saber when the previews started coming out. It's extremely irksome how they do that sometimes. Kinda reminds me of Terminator 2 where they marketed Schwarzenegger as the good guy instead of leaving some suprise or mystery...

Archived