Home

Did you enjoy Shadows of the Empire?

Rogue15

Did you enjoy Shadows of the Empire?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy Shadows of the Empire?

• Yes, it was awesome.
    • Yeah, it was good until jedi knight came out.
    • No I did not like that game.
    • What's shadows of the empire?

I enjoyed it until I played Jedi Knight. Me and rhett had a little discussion, and I came to the conclusion that Obiwan will be JUST like Shadows of the Empire, since it'll be awesome, then when people play Jedi Outcast, it won't seem as awesome.

?? the at-st is easy! ok, this is how you beat it:

get behind it, look up, but not so you're looking straight up, and just stay behind it and keep shooting at the engine part of it, cause that's the most vulnerable part, the trick is to keep moving so you're behind it at all times and shooting at the engine part.

hmm...Did you ever get to Boba Fett? that level's pretty hard (especially on Jedi setting, i can't believe i beat it on that setting). I practically memorized the whole level though. And it's been about a year since I've played through it. (the enemies are more real looking than the ones in jedi knight)

The only thing I did not like about Shadows of the Empire is the fog. You CAN turn the fog off with the debug code, but then the framerate drops super fast.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Yeah, Shadows was sooo cool. It was my first N64 game. Hmmmm... I think I'll go play it now... :D

Same here...I remember getting for christmas and playing downstair in the living room on Christmas day. It was my first FPS. SO the first day I had it played to Echo Base...Also I got Mario 64 that day too...very fun game...(ahhh the memories....)

Didn't enjoy it much, but I did complete it, which didn't take long.

Overall the gameplay mechanics just felt wrong. The control was pretty horrible and unresponsive. Graphics and sound were good though.

Only level I really liked was The Battle of Hoth. Other than that, it was just sub-par.

Well for PC...I'm not going to say much about it...but for N64 it was one of the best...it got very high ratings from most every magazine and website...It was awesome...The level with Boba Fett on it or the one Surprosa level were the coolest to me...the last level was a bit of a dissapointment though...the fighters were impossible to see or to hit until they came up point blank...

Archived