Home

caugh caugh

Delphi's Clone

Guest Supreme Warlord

I agree Delphi that the ads dont match this forums but what can we the "powerless, stupid" forummers do? :D only the webmaster can do something about it....:( like the guy said everybody was complaing about it.

gosh guys get off my back when it comes to seplling lol - or els i will start corrcting you and that is horribal hehe

ya at least there not pop up

and i know why they did it after i left beacause i was the main attraction here for their income and they needed a new source of money once i left lol

The advertisements are there for a reason. Everybody on the whole LucasGames and MixNMojo staff is doing this as volunteer work. However the new severs the network of sites are now located did NOT come cheep. Advertising will help out to pay for the servers and keep them top notch.

Sorry for any inconvenience, however without them the LucasGames and MixNMojo sites could have never moved (slower browsing for you the visitors) and/or taken down for ever.

They don't bother me all that much, and i'd certainly rather have the boards with ads rather than no boards at all.

And niner's right, the admins do ALOT more than we know or give them credit for, and these banners help them out alot, so they are fine with me.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Hey I like Star Trek! however I agree that Star Trek and Star Wars dont mix. You know what would make the most powerful warship? A Super Star Destroyer and their guns are phasers only. They are in place where the turbobatteries used to be at. Even Enterprise couldnt beat THAT!

Archived