Home

Corellia...

observer_20000

I dont think Corellia will be in Episode 2 but there is allways hope for Episode 3.

I think Corellia will look mostly like today's Earth except a bit more high tech. Major cities, desserts, mountains, ice caps, etc. Different geologie and not one big city like Coruscant.

Guest SlashAndBurn

Corelia has been visited a couple of times in the Star Wars comics...mostly Rouge Squadren. The sections shown seemed to have an environment much like the temprate regions of America and Europe. The city shown seemed about the size of a medium city but a bit more environmentaly friendly...not too many tall buildings and lots of park land. Archetecture was varried with the big buildings having an almost pyramid shape. Hope that helps. It appeared in the Rouge Squadren series "Family Ties"(I think) and the one shot "In the Empires Service".

Guest Supreme Warlord

If you will read the books then you will get a vivid description of Corellia. Corellia has three races. Have an excellent SHipyard. They are indepent worlds governing themself. If you read the book you will find a lot about Corellia and how they look. Also they have a beautiful Sea. :)

Guest SlashAndBurn

Warlord...I thought it was the Corelian system, not the planet itself thats home to three races??? I thoguht the only species that calls Corelia their "homeworld" were humans.

Guest Supreme Warlord

There is a planet called Corellia and two planets called Tralus and Trals(I forgot the other one). Corellia has a mix of those three races. They are home to the three races too but the humans are the majority.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Yes they were and they were also mention in other Vongs series books. They are vital to anybody in the Galaxy. Kuat is very very very important. :)

Archived