Home

Am I good or what!

What do you think of my site's new layout?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my site's new layout?

• It's awsome!!!
    • It's pretty cool.
    • It's okay
    • You could make it better...

You need to get flash 5, Lynk. It cuts down on file size and load times, and is far more virsitale. Flash is also compatible with photoshop (woo!), so its good stuff.

I would recomend a less clutterd interface. it needs to be simple for the younger people and computer illiterate. Not everyone who visits your site will be able to figure it out, however simple it may appear to us net veterans.

If you want your site to get huge, aim it toward user-freindly and not super-fancy. Like i said before, Flash will let you create incredible interactive sites with very tiny load times.

Okay nice points... I understand why ppl in here don't like it as much as RSCentral... it's not a Star Wars site and most of you haven't even heard about Bubblegum Crisis... but the fact is. I'm doing way better with this site than I ever did with RSCentral... plus this site isn't meant for kids... Bubblegum Crisis isn't a kiddy anime... it's got violence, profanity (bad spelling :D ), nudity... and that's what I've got in this site... anywayz, I'm using Frontpage 2000 to make this site and I've already recieved a bunch of e-mails saying that it looks a whole lot better...

@ S1DC: I know what you mean by making it user friendly. With RSC, I had it like that, all easy to navigate and all that. But somehow I found it very hard to maintain. I mean, there is so much information with the Star Wars theme and putting it into a simple website is extremely hard to do. With The Crisis Center, I can play around with stuff a lot more... When I first opened The Crisis Center, I was using the RSCentral layout, except with the colour scheme I have now... I really wanted to change the layout, to make this site different. I know that there are beginners out there, but beginners do learn. Oh yeah 1 more thing... where do I get a Flash program from?... I don't really know. I've only been doing this sort of stuff for a couple of years now and I haven't recieved any sort of training... oh wellz. At least those ppl who mailed me liked it..........

*looks at poll name* "Is Lynk good or what?" Er, where's the "or what?" option? :D j/k Nice new layout Lynk. I still miss RSCentral though.

One problem though...why must it be designed for 1024x768 res...I mean...my video card supports it just fine...but it hurts my eyes :sweat:

Archived