Home

Amber-Lee!!!!!!!!!

Nitro

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zargon

In my own defense I cannot recall ever making that post, I also was in Chicago for the weekend and had no internet access...............I can ignorance and innocence, and blame my roommates retarded brother for tinkering with my computer while I was gone:mad:

i also seemed to have flamed pretty much every other forum that I visited that day when I was gone............well, all that are bookmarked and cookied to save passwords.........

sux. My brother once got me banned. Wasn't because he used my name, tho, it was because he used the same computer and thus had my IP address. Spammed the forum with puppets while I was away at Bible camp :rolleyes:

PS: Tell your roommate's brother he's an @$$hole. :mad:

5' 7" 145 lbs

redwing: done, the mail bomb is currently enroute also, seruoiusly tho, my friend backdoored him and changed all of his passwords so hes outta commision till we decide its not funny anymore....so that could take awhile, and I will set passwords for any accounts with admin status next time hes around.

wait til you get older, guys. once you start drinking beer on a regular basis, that metabolism slows down. Mine used to be thru the roof and now I am fighting to get a flat tummy again. I'm all of 5'6" and 160 lbs., but most of it is muscle :D

oh, and "summat" is the way Yorkshireman from England say "something".

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

. it does wonders for your gut, let me tell you :rolleyes:

Actually drinking beer doesn't give you a beer belly. Drinking beer gives you all sorts of cravings and keeps you hungry which is where the famous fat comes from. So, if you keep down the ammount of peanuts, little debbys, snickers bars, etc. while you drink then you really won't gain that much. In fact, beer drunk in moderation can actually prevent a few ailments like heart disease. (seriously) and a great acompanyment to it is actually pizza. That is as long as it is heavy on vegetables and short on meat, but the right pizza is a healthy snack that beer drinkers habitually grab.

Now, I don't drink, but I saw this on some show on the Food Network. So, you can no longer blame beer for you guts, you can only blame you gluttonous habits while you drink. :p

Archived