Home

Take a look at these pics from Star Wars Galaxies

lord_adelgard

you're welcome ;)

Actually I couldn't find my words to describe such beautiful pics..I don't have enough vocabulary yet to talk about this wonder.

I forgot to mention (as it is written in french) that these are 360° pics that is u can make the background turn thx to the hand..thk u Artoo for the remark.

you're welcome ;)

Actually I couldn't find my words to describe such beautiful pics..I don't have enough vocabulary yet to talk about this wonder.

I forgot to mention (as it is written in french) that these are 360° pics that is u can make the background turn thx to the hand..thk u Artoo for the remark.

Originally posted by Artoo

the foreground moves, but the background doesn't.

To get this effect on your website, simply add the following code to your "BODY" tag.

---------begin code--------

bgproperties="fixed"

---------end code-----------

Guest BountyHunter

I must say I am a little dissapointed with some of the races for SW Galaxies. I would have like to have been a driod as my character. Thank god for the many factions.

I tell you one thing for sure I will be working for the empire as a criminal or bounty hunter. I hear the Hutts are hiring.

Well it is an awesome looking game man......

Well i was thinking about a Twi'lek like Nawarra Ven (if anybody knows him)

or a human.... and then again i have 2 choises....

1. like a Han Solo type flying around

2. like a Garik Loran type (if anybody knows him).

Originally posted by Com Raven

Sure, looks like you agree with me on X-Wing series being some of best books around .....

Mike Stackpole is a awesome writer

Yeah man.... im still reading them.... im gonna read Iron Fist now. But i alraedy read it once.. i just finished Wraith Squadron... awesome book. but i think from the first 4 books the best is surely Bacta War..... realy exciting. they should make the X-wing series in to a Television serie..... i mean... you dont realy need the main charactars... and if you devide the books in to shows.... you have a lot of material to go on. :D

But.. when you will be looking in the game of Galaxies... you will probably find me under the name of Garik Loran... or realy close to that name :D

Why not... X-wings are GREAT!!

And R2.... i only read the books when im traveling to school.... and i have to travel like an hour and a half or so... and have to transfer to other trains and busses too to get to school.... so that is the only time i read the books.....

And i have read all the Zinj books before.... but i just started to read the first X-wing books... and i want to complete the story line :)....

Archived