Home

Girls?

Crazy_dog no.3

Guest SlashAndBurn

I'm a guy. And there is nothing wrong at all with women posting here and playing the same stuff mostly guys do. I'd be cooler if there were more.

And Rouge 9 is right Blood is a great anime!!! Completely bad @#$.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

One does not have to be female to have a female avatar. I made this avatar because I like Saya from the movie Blood: The Last Vampire, not because I'm a girl. And if you didn't know that, then maybe my little dissertation in the girlfriend thread would've enlightened you as to what gender I am.

Im still not convinced :D

If only people were that understanding Rouge... 9.

Case in point: I used Lina from Slayers as my avatar once.. Not because I'm a girl, but I just happen to like Slayers! But SOME PEOPLE *coughFergiecough* Had to make a big f'ing deal out of it.

• 1 year later...

Hey, I tried to get my sister involved here...she's a big SW fan too, but just doesn't have the time...or something...she has gotten back from her first year of college at Auburn & now has a summer job at the Zoo, but maybe I could still get her to at least check this place out, give STTCT some company. :)

Oh, and uh...I came here for the Star Wars theme, not because I was looking to meet anybody....yeah....that's it... ;)

ok... but uhmm there are a lot of girls on the LF :D

Setsuko. Moderator of the Associates PA forums. A girl from Sweden.

Danyx. Member of the SWG.net community forums. 30 year old woman.

Devil Doll. Member of the RSN community forums. from Mexico

Death. Member of the RSN communtiy forums. from LA if im right

Lizard Queen. Memberof the RSN community forum. no idea where she is from

Natty. Moderator of the EMI forums if im right

Lexx. Supermod of LF

STTCT: community member of the geebee forums.

i already count 8 here... oo oo a year ago another girl came on SWG

oo and there is one on RSN.. mara jade skywalker

so there are LOADS more :D

Hey STTCT, would I be correct to assume your Surfnshannon from your post and the fact your name is Shannon.

And guys, I hate to break this to you, but 10 girls + tons of guys on a forum (plus wide spread real life locations) DOES NOT = you having a good chance of meeing a girl who will play GB with you.

Sad, but true.:(

Archived