Home

Hello everyone

Hi.........im from over at the JediKnightII forums, but post in the others when there isnt much activity in the JK2 forums. Since the network has joined I post a little in the Star Wars flight simulation forums as I've got most of them.....I dont take Rogue Squadron quite as serious as you lot though :)

Originally posted by AU_heavyarms

Hello. I post over at the gb.com forums, a lot of people should recognize me (wraith 9, rogue 15) SOme of you probably have never heard of me. I am probably one of the biggest overposters, next only to Fergie,Tieguy, and Rogue nine. So, i am saying hi!

Aren't you WC_Heavyarms from XWA? Regardless, WELCOME!!! :D

And welcome to you too CaptainRAVE...I know you from the JKII forums...both of you, don't forget to check your sanity in at the door ;)

HEY WC.... euh i mean......AU :D :D how are you man....

Did you leave your sanity at the door??? because Lynk is gonna blast yah.... [soft voice]and he will.... dont get him mad :D [/soft voice] and you captain RAVE... WELCOME :D :D

anywho...... to the overposters :D :D :p i come here the most on the boards. but i look over other forums.

i will probably go a lot to SWgalaxies too...

Nr. 1: Rogue Squadron . net

Nr. 2: Galactic Battlegrounds . com

Nr. 3: Star Wars Galaxies . net

Nr. 4: X-wing Allience . net

Originally posted by Redwing

:emperor: Good...good...use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you, boy :D

Just make sure the "hate" you feel flowing through is hate and not the bean burrito you ate for lunch. *nods*

Archived