Home

I need a new name!?!

JekRendar

Look people--if you're going to read--[ please ] reply with your idea

I'm looking for a new name. Shorter than Jek Rendar. Doesn't matter if it's 1 word or two. Something related to Star Wars and not Darth [name here]. But more than 4 letters.

Also apprioate...

Thanks.

[Edit - Stormy - really, there is no need to SHOUT in these forums...we're not in the next galaxy after all. :cool: ]

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

Why exactly do you want a new name.......or have I missed something??

I think Jek Rendar, or something to it, is being over used. I just saw AOJ_Rendar, and someone else with Dash. The name is great if you don't know, or know little, about Star Wars. I came up with this name when I still played with toys.

I need a Star Wars based name, 4-10 letters, doesn't matter if it's 1 and/or 2 names.

Thanks again.

aww crap now i feel guilty, but i think that guy did that to rack up posts he posted like 6 or 7 times it seemed just for a name he's too lazy to think of not mentioning anything in star wars call him ewok pooie nuff said :D no offense to him or nothin though i can see if he's stumped, but he didn't have to post that much I don't think and storm dude I'm not "attacking him" I'm pointing out something

[Edit - Stormy - did I say anything? :D ]

Actually, didn't someone come up with a whacky method of making a Star Wars name? Something like take the first two characters of your first and last names, then your mother's maiden name, the place you were born...that sort of thing?

That would make me...no, it's too horrible *shudders* :D

I agree that it is very hard to find a completely original name. When I came up with mine, I honestly didn't know it was used elsewhere - there's even a heavy metal band called StormHammer, apparently. :rolleyes:

Archived