Home

LotR Personality Test

Silenthunter

Originally posted by Eets'chula

Curses! I've done this thing a couple times, and I know for certain that my answers are not the same, but for some reason I'm always Gimli! He's my least favorite LOTR character, too :tongue:

Yup me too, I think its because I put that I love eating!:eek:

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

I got Legolas...and I said that I don't really look in the mirror to much...lol

Legolas is a Sindarin Elf from the Woodland Realm of Mirkwood.

Tall, fair and graceful, Legolas is the son of the Elven King Thranduil, and is included in the Fellowship of the Ring as a representative of the Elven people. In Lorien, Legolas and Gimli the dwarf became close friends, a friendship that lasted the rest of their lives.

Legolas' keen sight and archery skills were his greatest asset to the Fellowship. After the Breaking of the Fellowship, Legolas went with Gimli and Aragorn in search of Merry and Pippin, and fought in the battle of Hornburg.

He eventually went to Gondor, and fought in the Battle of the Pelennor Fields; While in Gondor, he had his first glimpse of the sea, and was overcome by a deep desire to sail from that moment on.

I am most like...

What?!

Galadriel is the majestic elf queen of Lothlórien

The Queen of the elven realm of Lorien, and wife of Celeborn, called the Lady of Light, Galadriel is a wielder of great power and wisdom. Although of significant age, she appears as a beautiful young woman. Galadriel is considered one of the mightiest of the Eldar, and it because of her power alone that Lorien has remained a sanctuary against Sauron and his evil.

She rules her kind with benevolence and grace. She aids the Fellowship with special gifts and sound counsel, products of her power and wisdom. Frodo freely offered her the One Ring, and she refused. Because of this and her long opposition to Sauron, the Valar permitted her to return to Valinor.

I AM

sauron.gif

Sauron is The Dark Lord and maker of the One Ring that

holds power over all the others.

The most powerful being in Middle-earth, the evil Lord has

put much of his own strength into the One Ring. As long as it

still exists, Sauron cannot fully be destroyed. During his stay

at Dol-Guldur, he was known as the Necromancer.

He was in a constant, sleepless search for the Ring, building

his armies, and breeding fell races to do his bidding. His

greatest servants were the 9, the Nazgul, servants of the

Ring, and were Kings of old who had been ensnared into

service by the Nine Rings of Men. Even though Sauron did not

possess the Ring, its existence gave him enough strength to

eventually overcome Middle Earth, and Gandalf and Elrond

knew that the only decision was to destroy the Ring, a deed

which Sauron had never thought of, and could not fathom.

hmmmm yes very true

Aragorn

Aragorn is the uncrowned king of the north-western part of Middle-earth.

Although Aragorn was a direct descendant of the Kings of Numenor and the rightful claimant to the Kingdom of Gondor, he first came to the knowledge of the Hobbits in his guise as a Ranger, a collection of rather grim looking men who travelled throughout Middle-earth, protecting its inhabitants from evil.

This usually thankless task was probably the main reason that there had been peace and prosperity in the Shire for so long. Aragorn was also the keeper of Anduril, "the sword that was broken" and when it was eventually re-forged it signalled his intent to re-take his throne and to rule over the new age of men. However, while Sauron still held power in Mordor, Middle-earth would eventually fall to the Dark Lord. Aragorn was a key figure in the Fellowship, and without his courage, wisdom and strength, the quest would never have succeeded.

Ooh...goodie. When do I get Arwen? :D

Boromir

The eldest son of the Steward of Gondor, and a warrior of some renown.

Proud, strong and skilled in combat, Boromir travels to Rivendell in response to a dream he shared with his brother Faramir, and is included in the company of the Ring. Boromir was valiant in battle, as he proved in Moria.

However, Boromir had been tempted by the power of the Ring since he first learned of its whereabouts, and the temptation finally proved too much for him at Amon Hen, where he attempted to take the ring from Frodo by force.

He instantly repented, but his rant forced Frodo's immediate decision to leave the Fellowship, and strike out for Mordor on his own. Boromir was killed shortly thereafter, defending Pippin and Merry from a raiding orc-band.

Archived