Home

Wanna become famous on The Kickstand?

Ben Whatsisname

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Kickstand Karaoke - the page on the Kickstand dedicated to Full Throttle-related song parodies. Well, I have written many non-ft song parodies since the last update and at christmastime (in this forum), many of you did too.

I would like to mirror all the parodies (with full credits to the authors) in Kickstand Karaoke, and have already retreived them all to a text file. I will not, however, post any that I do not get permission for from the authors.

I have works by the following people and need them to reply in this thread and let me know if I get the greenlight or redlight.

- scabb

- raVen_image

- Schmatz

- Prinity

- Deepthought2k

- Yoha

- JBRAA

- mumpizz

- dark spirit

As per Kickstand tradition, the opportunity to submit full throttle fan art, fan fiction, or other full throttle-related goodies is wide open and full credit will always be given. The only change, as suggested above, will be that song parodies from any Lucasarts game will be accepted and displayed with pride and full credit to the author in Kickstand Karaoke!

Oh - and in case you haven't guessed... The Kickstand is BACK, baby! FULL THROTTLE!

yay Ben!! Hey do you happen to know where to get the german version of Full Throttle? It's named Vollgas there and I'm looking for their original boxed version. I checked ebay but I really want to have it sealed, new and original hehe.

Anyway it's a long shot i know, anyway cheers in advance =]

Originally posted by QueZTone

Hey tough guy..seems your page's links to the sections are all dead :/ hope itll get fixed soon =]

It will be fixed soonly - See, the "main" pages are "level 1" - I am getting them done now and moving directly onto "level 2", which is the sub pages. If you hit a level 1 page and the sidebar menu says "no sub-menus", then that means that page is finished and doesn't have any sub-pages.

The ones that do have sub-pages are being ssi'd for the sidebar links so I can add content. :)

Updating the news sometime tonight so you'll be able to tell what's working and what ain't.

Originally posted by Erwin_Br

Just being curious, but what do you want with the German version? I shudder to think how Ben would sound...

*shudder*

--Erwin

Hehe, what can I say...I already own the german speeched Indy Adventure Kit, I'm just nuts :) I'd like Vollgas too because it nearly looks the same like Full Throttle box and the Vollgas box is sometimes still around in shops in sealed versions in Germany :)

Originally posted by Ben Whatsisname

Updating the news sometime tonight so you'll be able to tell what's working and what ain't.

Yay :D

Originally posted by Trapezoid

In that case, you have to put up this one without judging it:

o/~ Old man Corley went for a piss...

Then he got hit in the head with a club. o/~

By Trapezoid, 2002

I am posting up parodies... What song does that parody?

Also, I follow George Carlin's "7 Words" rule as far as posting stuff on the Kickstand, so this song would be edited slightly from "piss" to "p*ss"

Archived