Home

All wings report in...

edlib

Seriously, where is everybody? This place has been dead this week. Few posts,.. almost no new topics... What's goin' on folks? Talk to me!

I haven't been here much myself because I've been having "one of those weeks. (Just like having one of those days, but it just doesn't ever seem to end.)

Everything that could go wrong, did. In a spectacular fashion too.

The highlight of my week was accidently deleting about half of the files on my hard drive (don't ask).

That was fun. Then my cable modem went out. Yay.

Work sucked too.

Anyway, things are starting to look up. At least I hope so.

I'm going to see if I can get my hands on a copy of Starfighter PC tonight.

So... That's why I haven't been around much.

What's your excuse?!?

:joy:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two reasons:

First:

My brother visited us during the end of December and beginning of January and since he's used to constant, free, internet access he does the same here but the only difference is that it ain't free over here. So I'm expecting a very large internet bill followed by parents yelling :(. Thus to make that large bill a bit less larger than it should be, I'm prohibiting myself from the net until the end of the month (this is a one time exeption due to homework).

Second:

I'm having loads of exams right now, Physics last week, Math on Monday a Physics and Chemistry on Friday and I noticed that staying away from the forum actually made my grades go up.

This is a fact, remember when I said I wouldn't be around because my computer burnt? Well afterwords I hade my best marks ever on Physics/Chemistry and second best mark on Math...

where've i been?

in a word: school.

between Chem II, Microbiology, Religion, Psychology, and Public Speaking, i've barely had time to think this past week. luckily tomorrow is friday and fridays are easy days!!! but i'm thinkin i'm gonna be one busy bee this semester...:rolleyes:

Archived