Home

Fragoff's JK Interview online

txa1265

I don't recall seeing Boba Fett in multiplayer, no.

That would have been fun... :(

You haven't lived until you've seen a Storm trooper rounding the corner with light saber in hand. Scary.

:D:D:D

With the vast array of saber attacks, defenses, acrobatics and special features (backstabs, flip-attacks, saber-locking, etc.), I have to say that this game has the most movie-like light saber battles outside of the movies themselves.

I hadn't seen the backstab (:D) thing before... this game is quite simply going to ROCK!!!

20. What do you think the best feature of Jedi Knight II is?

The light saber and everything that goes along with it.

One word: Perfect! :D :D

<marquee>Raven are the absolute best devs out there - I wish you weren't leaving, MRJ :(</marquee>

The group has an overall morale that affects many aspects of both their individual AI (aim, whether to flee, etc.) and the group behavior (whether to advance, outflank or fall back). It's a difficult process because, if you make them too smart, they don't really seem like Storm troopers anymore.

:D

Yeah, another good interview, but as we draw closer to the end, not much new info that we wouldn't have heard already. At least finally we can leave those blood/editing-or-not discussions to rest. As a matter of fact I think we have already gone through ALL possible topics from clothes to music(okey, I have been keeping those threads alive, sorry ;)), so now we are simply recycling old topics again and again until actual game comes out. And after that? We either praise Raven for making so wonderful game OR wonder what went possibly wrong(and I do have a feeling that there will always be someone who thinks he/she was let down)... :rolleyes:

Guest Sarcastic Saint

I dont want to get anybody's panties in a bind...but uhmm....many of the anwers...not all of them....seem to have been taken directly out of the "Jedi Knotes" and various interviews....seems a bit weird to me...

Archived