Home

See ya!

Trapezoid

Well, I'm back from New York and there's only like four replies. I'm disappointed in you!

Oh well, I had an okay time. We only actually went to Manhattan on Saturday, and there was a lot of walking and boringness so it wasn't very fun. But other than that we had a nice time over my cousins' house. They have a laundry shoot. We dropped stuff down it. I want a laundry shoot.

I broke my leg in a laundry shoot. I assumed that they were like a slide that landed in a pile of sheets. I was in a hotel, and I jumped down one with my sister. They go straight down. I fell 2 storeys. Its so the laundry soesnt catch, the manager said.

Originally posted by LucasTones

I broke my leg in a laundry shoot. I assumed that they were like a slide that landed in a pile of sheets. I was in a hotel, and I jumped down one with my sister. They go straight down. I fell 2 storeys. Its so the laundry soesnt catch, the manager said.

How on earth did you fit inside a laundry shoot? They're maybe a foot wide.

Originally posted by Lemon Head

Deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth.

Well, c'mon down to West Virginia, where "still" rhymes with "meal" and you watch out for "the fanger from momma..." No clear skin and perfect teeth here! *grin*

LucasTones I am just so impressed... and I can't imagine the looks on the faces of whoever saw you two shoot out of there...

I am beginning to think that Gabez is an untapped resource for comedy.

Oh yes, well - there wasn't anyone there at the time, my sister came down the stairs and then when she found me she went to get someone. The manager was dead angry with my parents, cos they 'should have been watching' me. Idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Lemon Head

good god, that is one uber-shoot, you realise that? that's like the big daddy of shoots!

Hotels need big chutes because the maids are too lazy to seperate laundry and just shove it all in at once. Had it been 1 foot it woulda jammed, and they would have to throw a little kid in it to knock it out :rolleyes:

Yes, but laundry SHOOTS are when you hang up the sheets and clothes nice and in order on the line, whip out your shotgun, and shoot the hell outta them... and why would you want to do that? Besides, Laundry shoots are usually a public event.

Originally posted by Schmatz

Yes, but laundry SHOOTS are when you hang up the sheets and clothes nice and in order on the line, whip out your shotgun, and shoot the hell outta them... and why would you want to do that? Besides, Laundry shoots are usually a public event.

No matter how obvious, this made me laugh.

Archived