Home

Star Wars vs Titanic

There are people that say that titanic is the best movie in the century, other say that is Star Wars, What do you think

-The titanic is big, but the Death Star is bigger

-The titanic is fast, but the Millenium falcon is CENSORED faster!!

-If a kid see titanic he dies of boring

-If a kid see Star Wars, he is opening to the knowledge

-Yoda easily could used the force to take the titanic out of the water.-

-Leia, is a princess, a senator, a fighter for the freedom and Jedi

-Rose is stupid, easily nuded and a BI***

-The ewoks do more best parties that some of 1st Class in roof

-If the titanic could fly in the Space, Wedge couldnt say "look at the size of that thing" without peeing in his pants.

-Its more frightening being chased by a damn mad with balck cape, equipped with a ligth saber and a ship, that a stupid old bag rich, infidel dressed in smoking equipped with a gun.

-in Star Wars, the admirals, have big eyes, and they dont lose their ships against a piece of ice, traveling less than 100 kms/hour

-We know that Cail is the bad, cause he fool the poor and he is mean with his Girfriend, however Darth Vader is a son of a bi... because he can crush his enemies troath and can explode entire planets if he wants

-yea, Leonardo Dicaprio can dance, but... Can he fly a Xwing?

move objects with his mind? dont fu... me

-Luke cant dance, but he destroyed the Death Star alone

-Rose fights agains the frozen waterm Leia against Jabba the hutt

-you know that the empire does with the people that they call themselves King of the world? THEY KILL THEM!!!

-Han Solo is frozen in carbonite and became a thropy, Leonardo dicaprio only drowned

-Everyone knowed that the Titanic was going to drown, but... who tought: " Luke... I am your father?

-Han Solo, could passed away the iceberg with the eyes closed, while he was kissing Princess Leia.

And with all of this, still some estupid people thinks that titanic is the best MOVIE!!!

I mean... DONT CENSORED!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Well said DSS. Well said. ^^ Although I must admit I cried my @$$ off at Titanic...but only when they showed that old couple in bed and the mother putting her children to bed. ;_; That was sad. However...^^ I laughed when Leo died.

Originally posted by Rogue15

titanic sucked.

:wstupid:

Amen DSS, AMEN

I had to watch Titanic, cause my sister wanted to.

Man it took AGES before it finaly sank. it was so boring. i mean DI jerkio walks up to it and sais: wow! and i directly quote 'the search of the holy grail'

Its only a model
I think Titanic is the worst movie EVER!. i mean the worthless movie of Arnold musslenecker 'Commando' was better than the 'Titanic'.

Star Wars vs. Titanic has already been done, and there's film to prove it!:D

You all need to go here and download the clip called "Tie-tanic"

You won't be disappointed. Funniest film ever!

It's pretty big, and the server's a little slow... but trust me, IT'S WORTH IT!

Originally posted by Lizard_Queen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Well said DSS. Well said. ^^ Although I must admit I cried my @$$ off at Titanic...but only when they showed that old couple in bed and the mother putting her children to bed. ;_; That was sad. However...^^ I laughed when Leo died.

I cried so hard during that part as well! It was sooooooooo sad! I didn't laugh when Leo died though 'cause I felt bad for Rose. I kinda liked Titanic but you really can't compare the two movies. Yes, Star Wars is better! But also much different.

Titanic is a bad movie lookig it like the things that cna´t be possible, first, rose has 16 in the movie, and she was a very very smart people, she knows about picasso and monet when those artist were too young to be famous, jack was the honest boy and rose´s mother was bad like the other man, it was a "kish" movie, I cryied when i saw the move cause the scene with the old married people, but all the movie was bad in my opinion

First of all, Monet only died 14 years *after* the titanic sank, so it is entirely possible she knew about him. And she could have heard about picasso. His formative work, his blue period, his rose period, his classical period, his Iberian period, his African Period, and some of his Cubism period were all before the sinking of the Titanic in 1912.

The things the movie represented were very realistic and the only reason most people hate it so much is because it didn't focus on the sinking of the titanic, it focused on a LOVE story. Granted the movie had WAY too much attention put on it and was played so much everyone got sick of it. But it was still a good movie. Not a cult movie, like Star Wars, but a good movie.

Archived