Home

The Return of Paragon_Leon

Paragon_Leon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Warlord

WELL! I have been wondering where you have been because you dont post anywhere LEON! LOL!

WELCOME BACK LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL now it is time to celebrate by spamming!!!!!:D

I think not, my dear Warlord.

You forget that i have some... disciplinary tricks up my sleeve regarding that.

BTW: i only can manage to stay online for so long; i'm not online during entire day-parts.

And oh, i DO have instant Messenger, but that would mean giving away my real full name...

...which would result in increase in e-mail traffic because it is a bit of a known one in certain circles...

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

I think not, my dear Warlord.

You forget that i have some... disciplinary tricks up my sleeve regarding that.

BTW: i only can manage to stay online for so long; i'm not online during entire day-parts.

And oh, i DO have instant Messenger, but that would mean giving away my real full name...

...which would result in increase in e-mail traffic because it is a bit of a known one in certain circles...

Nah, you don't have to have your name on IM. You can change the s/n whenever you want :D Oh, and I don't think it would increase that much....Welcome Back! Again! I seriously was almost thinking you were MIA ;)

well, i'll certainly hand it out to other mods / admins if the situation allows, but fellow countrymen....

;)

You see, i really want to keep that private. I sometimes get called up saturday mornings at 7:00 AM by people trying to hear me out on things; because they got my number after they found out which city i lived in !!

Leon? Who is he? ;)

Hey, I'm still here too .... I don't have AIM, but MSN ... and I already know your full name ...

Most people here don't even know my first name (or they guess the obvious), but that's my fear ... My fear is that Rhett is gonna post some wacky webcam pictures of me here ...

But hey ... YD the dutch is still here ... But more on the JKii forums lately :D

See y'all

Originally posted by Young David

Leon? Who is he? ;)

Hey, I'm still here too .... I don't have AIM, but MSN ... and I already know your full name ...

Most people here don't even know my first name (or they guess the obvious), but that's my fear ...

See y'all

Heh, I know your real name :D Not that I'm going to tell anyone...;)

Archived