Home

The Return of Paragon_Leon

Paragon_Leon

Hello all,

i'm back. Very, very long time no see.

To make a long story short; i've been extremely busy and away from connections. Up till now i always figured that i'd use cable at home to catch up, but free evenings have become extremely rare.

Anyway, allow me some time to catch up on developments, please bear with me (read: don't expect answers to pm's the same day) and let's see if we can get a workable ladder-system going on the GB.com site...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leon, you old pirate, how ya been?! :D

I sense your pain on so many levels. Doesn't it seem like 24 hours just aren't what they used to be? Between juggling a career and family obligations, social matters seem to fall to the wayside. I'm very glad that amidst the mayhem we call daily life, you found the time to come back and say hello.

So, Welcome back, take your coat off and stay a while, that is, if your life can live without you for a few hours ;)

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Welcome back dude! Glad to see you around again, as you can see in our post counts, many of us spend a lot less time in the forums. Glad to see you again man.

Less time on the forums and less time posting are very different things.

Originally posted by Gaming Nut

I wonder who's idea it was to recalm ocean floor when their was plenty of land already aviable.

well.... we in the Netherlands sometimes are a little shy on space... (although it doesnt look like it when you are there) but some people just came up with the idea.... and now we are leading in the world on waterworks :D :D :p

• 1 month later...

....but we took as long with that as I did to return here..

:D

Dutch humor. Gotta love it.

Anyways; pm'ing me might not be the best of responses since i'm really not sure when i'm on these days. Between work, work, a girlfriend and several wedding-preparations (not yet mine, rest easy), i'm going slightly nuts.

Archived