Home

WOW! Didn't see this one before!

Shifty_Parrot

Yeah, this is definately one of my favorites. This is the shot I got my avatar from (after a few modifications).

Now that I look a little closer, it does sort of look like Lando. If that's the case, I'm sure it's MP. I seriously doubt they'd have him fighting with a lightsaber in SP. It'd just be too wierd of a plot twist.

Atog006 welcome to the forums!

Yea that is a old screenie. Jyt-Pon Dai'el I like your avatar but ever since i saw that screeinie of the jumping reborn i thought he looked like a moncalamri. I don't know why, he just does.

Sithcloak

First off, I doubt that it's MP because of all the reborn, second that does look like Lando. Giving him a lightsaber wouldn't have be too much of a plot twist. Solo uses a light saber in ESB (sure, it was to cut open an animal, but he still used one) also, just because he's fighting with a saber, doesn't mean he's in any sort of Jedi training. He could be using it because he found it and a gun isn't doing any good against the reborn. The scenery also reminds me of the cloud city. It's just a similar design. So I think it is Lando.

True. It's not impossible, just improbable. After all, 3 guys with the same skin AND saber color in the same game? Not likely. That's why I doubt it's MP. I also doubt it's Yun. Yun had a lighter skin color than this guy.

Im no expert and im not in any way saying your wrong, but to me it has a more imperial theme to it with the grey color, i always associated Cloud City with oranges and reds and white bright colors. Another thought i had was that the guy looks like he is wearing a "skin tight" jump suit, i thought lando had looser clothes and also a cape. It could be yun why not, didnt kyle compleetly kill him in JK, like chop him in half?(that Maw guy was cool)? or did he knock him out

Hmmm....Lando picking up a saber is possible. In the NIA files Lando is spoken of a lot, hell. I could picture a scene with Kyle and Lando, then a few Reborn's joining the party.

I saved the picture, and zoomed in. To my conclusion, it looked like niether Lando or Yun. It was probably a normal level, with Kyle working with a jedi apprentice.

I think we can kick out the possibility of a MP game, because we saw a similar battle in the JO trailer. Although with no scene of the mysterious man. This really is a strange picture. I would hope it is a single player map, mostly because I already know there will be such battles in MP, and just hope that we can expierience some of it in the single player modes.

Originally posted by Belgirion

actually it can be MP because there are bots in MP

I think you're right. I think it's a multiplayer map with two players using the Kyle and Lando skins, and the rest are bots in reborn skins. Maybe, that reborn skin is the default for bots, and they didn't bother to change the skins to something else.

PS: My 50th post!!! Finally I'm no longer Bantha Fodder!!

Hmmm....Lando picking up a saber is possible. In the NIA files Lando is spoken of a lot, hell.

haha, i can't really see lando fighting reborns with a saber... reborns have some force power, i think, but i don't think lando has any, or very much anyway. plus i'm pretty sure kyle won't have an apprentice, maybe some fellow jedi though. i'd be willing to bet it's mp, but anythings possible...

Guest Apparition

There won't be a mandalorian MP skin. Raven has already said that because they feel that he died in Return of the Jedi and so he wouldn't fit in their timeline (Like MP needs a timeline).

Also, what are NIA files?

I know of NRI reports on the official site but what's NIA?

i really hope they put the q3 bot code in 4 mp!!

l like changing the way the bots work! it is really quite funny!

bots! need bots!! imagin cutting the head of jar jar binks again and again and again....and if it doesnt come with a model i will MAKE 1 yeh!

Steg

Hmm, I do see the Lando resemblance, with the blue shirt, but yeah, his pants are too tight. Anyone know how often you will be teamed up with fellow jedis? This sounds so neat, especially since my favorite character is Luke and we know he will be apart of the game. I've been hoping Lucasarts would finally put him in a 3d action game (remember the classic super star wars games heh).

Archived