Home

Random amusing stuff

Firstly, for anyone who's familiar with Dungeons & Dragons (the RPG, not the real things ;) ), check here to find your race/class/alignment. I ended up as a Neutral Good Elf Bard Mage, which fits surprisingly well, actually. :cool:

If you (or anyone you know) is interested in Harry Potter, this Sorting Hat will filter you into a Hogwart's House (I'm a Ravensclaw, if anyone cares).

And now, a news item:

Things in Afghanistan are getting wierder and wierder.

04.jpg

:jawa <small>Utinni!</small>

@Kyillin: It basically means you're the brave, noble type :D while if you were in Ravenclaw, you'd be intelligent, clever, if you were Hufflepuff you'd be diligent and persevering, and Slytherin you're shrewd, unscrupulous and excellent at achieving your own ends.

I actually used to play D&D, many, MANY moons ago... I think I actually have some of the rulebooks (all first edition!) around here somewhere.

I came up as a "True Neutral Dwarf Ranger Bard"

Hmmm... I buy the True Neutral part, and also the Bard bit, and I have no issue with the Ranger part,.. but a Dwarf?!? (I'm not THAT short! ;) On the other hand,.. I DO have a beard...)

I always played a chaotic neutral thief or a ranger when I did play. Hmmm...

And seems that I would be a Ravenclaw.

I played D&D twice then I said: "**** this boring **** sucks"

But that's just my opinion...;)

EDIT: despite the fact that D&D doesnt interest me, I still did the test because of curiosity and found it fun.

So I am a:

Chaotic Evil Human Thief Fighter

Follower Of Mask

I think it really fits me well :D (specially that "Human" part ;))

ReEDIT: Nute I just realized were almost the same !!:eek:

the only difference is that you're Neutral and I'm Chaotic...

Hmmm... but then you weren't 10 years old in 1980.

We didn't have massive-multiplayer-role-playing-games online back then, or any head-to-head fps games. D&D was it.

Hell, most of us didn't even have computers, and NOBODY was networked unless you were on a college campus, at some giant high-tech corperation like Sun, or worked for the government.

Ugh,.. now I feel old. Thanks.

I got Lawful Good Half-Elf Paladin Ranger, Follower of Tyr

and I'm in Ravenclaw.

Which means that because I'm smart I sit at the front of the bus and the Slytherin's chuck spit balls at me and then get halved because I'm really a mighty Paladin. Fools.

Whoa, I don't even know how D&D works, but I like what I am:

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Fighter Ranger

Follower Of Tymora

Alignment:

Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:

Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:

Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:

Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:

Tymora is the Chaotic Good goddess of luck and good fortune. She is also known as Lady Luck, and also Tyche's fair-tressed daughter. Followers of Tymora believe in the tenent that, 'Fortune Favors the Bold,' and will throw caution to the wind and trust to luck to work things out for the best. Tymora's symbol is an unmarked silver disk.

Archived