Home

has anyone else...

Ikhnaton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope...I really want that $60 collector's edition tho......i hate it when they release 2 good games close to eachother...then i gotta make a decision, clone campaigns (galactic battleground xpac) is coming out in may, and i want that as well.

I don't know...I'll probably get jk2 in april...PROBABLY. hehe i already have elite force...it runs on my computer so jk2 should too...or at least the bot mode. heh

I ordered mine. Can't wait.

This reminds me of my Force Commander cult I lead before it was realised. It collapsed after someone else started a Force Commander Internet Gaming Army and it turned out the game was crap.

Dammit.

I was hoping he was going to have said 'Have you ever...beamed down to the wrong planet in an ion storm, found yourself in the early twenty-first century with a primitive Terran pre-warp civilization and a hand phaser with which to change your own history?'

*Sigh.*

Originally posted by JR2000Z

I bought Force Commander because you guys liked it.

Not that I want to.

Force Commander is still one of my favorites....glad i got it for $40 and it came with Rebellion (was looking for rebellion cuz focom didn't run on my 486 lol)

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

In that case I choose to interpret it as you whoring yourself for a copy of the game :D

;) that doesn't count!

You see even if I did the whoring and gained the money I'd still have to spend the same amount of money needed (and so hardly gained) so that I could have the game; that doesn't make me spend less and get the game cheaper.

But that idea would be possible IF you sugget me whoring someone responsable in the Lucas industry who would give me the game thus I wouldn't pay any cash for it... BUT I still rather pay the amount needed or not have the game than doing that...

;)

umm I MIGHT get it sooner than i expected...it all depends if the compusa people don't take away the computer they're going to 'replace' for my parents...that computer is so awesome, it has an agp port....and an ati graphics card *drools* and it runs elite force like perfectly....MAN if they take it away i will be very upset cause they'd probably throw it away or scrap it. The only thing that's wrong with that computer is it takes like 3-7 times to boot it, but that doesn't bother me a bit.....man they better not take it away!!! hehehe

my aprents are getting a pentium 4, 1.5 ghz with windows xp...as well as 256 megs of ddram...their one that's getting replaced (altho we don't know for sure if they'll take the old one...i'm not getting my hopes up) the old one is pentium 3 128 megs of ram and is like a 700 mhz. replacement is free, oh it also has a cdrw drive, the old one had that and it had a dvd drive, which the new one doesn't have. so, u think it's worth it? (replacing the old one)

Archived