Home

Helix

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helix,

you're here because another admin wanted to clean out the ban lists, not because i was feeling generous.

one false move, one iota of behavior like before, and you're back on the list.

Ice, if i see one thing that could be construed as a flame, you're banned again. Your post in this thread is already too close to a flame, but i'll let it slide this time.

don't **** with me.

Guest Imladil

I think I'll go to all the forums I've ever visited and post an 'I'm back!' thread, just to see who remembers me.

Heck, I'll even post 'em on boards I've never visted, just to see who's paying attention...

Guest Imladil

I've been banned from my first forum!!! :mad:

A couple years ago, I was a regular at Sword Forum. I eventually left the forum because it was full of humorless swordsmiths and 'pro-fess-ion-als' who were basically playing a very serious EGO game...

A few months ago, I went back with a technical Japanese sword question and found that the forum had been upgraded. I had to re-register, this time using my REAL name (a new rule they'd added.) My question answered, I left and didn't try to go back until just today.

'User account invalid.' :p

When I read through their rules page, I found a clause that said you had to logout every time you left the site or you would be banned. Since I never logout, that must have been the problem. :rolleyes:

From this we can learn:

Sword Forum sucks.

Lucasarts forums are much more liberal.

AND, most notably--just about anyone can be banned from a forum if you don't read the rules first. :D

Guest Imladil

Tell me about it. I have to post before I can logout, in order to switch masks from 'Zoom Rabbit' to 'Imladil,' or vice-versa. It's the only way I know how...

I have a few peeps...

Kioet-he's the one who loves invading and ticking people off for no apparent reason...and likes flirting. :rolleyes: His sw species: Trandoshan

Rioet-this guy likes to be diplomatic and friendly to everyone, and isn't overly emotional. Species: Falleen

Rogue15 (myself)-this guy is a mix of a war between Kioet and Rioet... species: Human

Originally posted by Rogue15

I have a few peeps...

Kioet-he's the one who loves invading and ticking people off for no apparent reason...and likes flirting. :rolleyes: His sw species: Trandoshan

Rioet-this guy likes to be diplomatic and friendly to everyone, and isn't overly emotional. Species: Falleen

Rogue15 (myself)-this guy is a mix of a war between Kioet and Rioet... species: Human

We should post an RPG charas/personalities thread :D

Archived