Home

The horrible truth about flying monkeys

Zoom Rabbit

Hey, gang! :)

You guys have all seen the Wizard of Oz, right? Remember the flying monkeys? Probably gave you nightmares as kids, too, huh? I know that I was happy to learn that they were just make believe, and could never come in my window at night to snatch me off for the witch's castle.

Well, guess what? They're REAL.

Back in the nineteenth century, whalers who made landfall in the Falklands Islands found an evil-tempered species of black bird whose aggressive habits earned them the moniker 'flying monkeys.'

:D

Good luck getting to sleep tonight...

Did I mention the flying monkeys? They came for me.* ;)

Boy, I'll bet I'm in trou-ble with Rosie! She hang out around here these days?

*The true story is in Nitro's 'three years' thread. It's long, and I won't bother making everyone read it twice. :)

Zoom Rabbit...now thats a name I've not heard in a long time, a long time indeed.

How have you been? I haven't seen you round these parts since the days of Radio Free Saturn, if you can remember that...

welcome back, here's a pink elephant doing the pee-pee dance for ya: :elephant:

*(Thinks to himself: 'It's about time Kylilin discovered the insanity of XWA...')*

:D Aaaaaaaah, yes! Remember Pink Monkey, and the Star Wars hip-hop jams? Nitrous did RFS a bit here, but it never grew to be the insane monster of the original JK thread.

*!*

*(Cuban tourists overwhelm the forum and swamp Kylilin and Zoom for autographs.)*

Are you 'bLeeding' or 'bReeding' those crtitters? Either is equally disturbing... :D

I checked the 'Rosie's last sighting.' I didn't realize I was being hunted (although rabbits should always expect this.) I tried to get on Christmas, while I was at my mom's house, but the new board wouldn't let me post.

Also, there is only ONE internet cafe in Medford, and I haven't been there, yet. :) This town needs an enema.

--But certainly NOT flying monkeys! I just wanted to be clear about that.

*(Beams the droid commander into the sun's corona, just for old times' sake.)*

Beware the 'apparent' size of my post count. The real count has been classified by the Dept. of Homeland Security as yellow, and unviewable by any audience which has not passed a security check.

:rolleyes:

Where are the doughnuts?

Archived