Home

Off to pastures new in fields far away

Boba Rhett

Nah, I'm just going to see my sister in Minneapolis. ;) I'm going to be gone for the next four days but will probably be able to stop by here occasionally while there.

We have no clue what we're going to do there all that time so if any of you have some suggestions as to what we could do there, please post them! :)

Well, I must be off now, I have allot of things to do before we leave. I'm also going to go pick up JO now. :) Too bad I'll only be able to play it for an hour. :(

Seeya gents! :) Hold down the fort while I'm gone. ;)

*disengages from the mainframe*

invasion proceedure initiated. redwing, you may start your landing. the shields will be down in-oh wait, their is NO shields, never mind then. Alert my star destroyer to prepare for my arrival. We'll just do an orbital bombing.

hey rhett, here's a suggestion:

------------------------------------------------------------------42924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924924978024780110101010101010101114646464646464646

35444444448888888866666666666622221111158585858585858585899999999999555555577777

well u could always umm take a knife and cut your foot really hard so blood goes flying everywhere and u won't have to go...and can stay home....

well you could come vist me... I only live about 30-45 minutes from Minneapolis ;)

Lets see what is there to do....

There is a scince musiuem in st. paul

The snow is almost gone so nothing to do there...

You know now that i think of it there isn't much to do in minneapolis...

Well I'm sure you guys up there have more to do than we do down here!

We have NO professional quality theme parks. A few small ones though. We have NO professional team what-so-ever...OF ANY KIND!!!:mad: We have LOTS of hunting and drunks though...

"The Natural State" cause we don't believe in those new fangled entertainment things!!!:o

geez, tie guy. rub it in his face. :D

i only said that cuz he has a 56k and i'm not sure how well it'll handle....anyways, hoping for the best......I won't be getting jo for a while...i don't have the $$$ on me, and even if i did my parents would not be too pleased...cuz i'd also want clone campaigns, which isn't as expensive, and it's gb's x-pack, and they wouldn't be as umm....hostile with me dishing out only $30 ($10 more cuz it's new) for it. IT BETTER ONLY BE $30 AND NOT $40. hehehe

Originally posted by captain_drake

poor fergie

i have some new fangled invention

it's called the computer

wow

Your LUCKY!!! I only have a few pieces of fishing wire with batteries plus a few transisters I picked up. And a TV with radio parts in between. (You'd never think it but fishing wire supports Cable Modem)

;)

Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

(THis just sounds like the right thing to say now)

FORUM PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! (cept viper ;))

Pittsburgh pennsylvania...call and ill give u directions ;)

it so happens that i'm moving to lititz, pennslvania this summer...

:D

Hey guys, just checking in. :)

I saw it, Carzy_dog. Husband to a kidnapped wife, friend to a murdered Homer and when I return, I shall have my vengance! ;)

We were thinking about going to that Science museum. Is it all it's cracked upt o be or is it geaed more towards little kids?

Quit your whining, ferg! :p Do you know what Iowa has?.... Neither do I! :D It has NOTHING!

You bring up an intersting thought, Wraith 5. I wonder if any of us will ever meet in real life. :eek:

Cheese, Tie? Your thinking of Wisconsin or something. ;)

As for JO, I had just gotten it installed when we had to leave. >:^/

Yep the natural state where more people are inbred than dogs. And how can you say that magic springs and silver dollar city aren't quality hillbilly entertainment fergie. You can drive, (inyour horse and buggy of course) down the street and see some real good guitar and fiddle players. That's real entertainment right there. Convince them to go to the Mall of America Rhett!

Archived