Home

Tell you I will

Young David

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atleast i tried:( ;)

We're not christian so it's not mandatory that we give each other gifts. Besides the only family i live with or am remotely close to are my parents and my sister, so i guess i'll just say merry christmas, i love you, and give them a card... :)

What might you think of giving your loved oness?

ooo tough one. I haven't really kept up on these. I guess I am looking forward to Clone Wars on PS2 and then of course Doom 3. Sherack showed me pics and it looks so COOL. Then of course I'm always looking forward to a GB 2 but I don't know if that's ever gonna happen. OHOHOH I forgot Galaxies. Can't wait for that...but I don't know about the fee...

Since I dont' know what new games are coming out - What are the new games coming out for 2003?!

*kkrode...I was only teasing about the elf hat..but it does look like a crown ;) and you did try...the kitty is scarey. I don't know how you could make him look "christmasY" :p

They feel that this thread does not contain enough substance to justify its' exsistance. It is also widely felt that this thread is "SPAM" like, that people use it to beef up post counts and burden down the server.

:rolleyes:

:D If you had to lay down the ground rules about what justify's "Spam" what would they be?

I was never told he was real. He was always just a make believe thing and I'm glad it was that way. Talk about damaging the way a child views the world. :D

Did you ever have a kid in school that just insisted that Santa was real far beyond reasonable age limits? I remember this kid from 6th grade... eheheheheee..... :D

Archived