Home

the best comeback line of all time

Kylilin

Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!!!!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of a National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald,

what things are you going to teach these young

boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them

climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit

irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll

be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that

this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching

children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will

be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they

even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping

them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to

be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

Yes!!! :D Perfect...

Teaching gun safety is VITAL in a society where there simply are so many of them. No matter what you teach a kid, there will be some point in his life when he finds a gun in his hand. Do the kid a favor and make sure he (or she) knows exactly how dangerous it is.

You just don't know how powerful a gun can be until you shoot one yourself, feel the kick and understand just how much mangling force you could deliver into a living human body with one.

:barf: stepping over the grotesque scene of zoom lyeing in his own puddle of blood, sorry lost my cookies. nice shot keyan, right through the knee cap, well no rock climbing this week zoom. anyhoo i was raised a military brat my whole life and because of it , if i have to i can split a mans eyebrows apart from six inches, if i had to defend my self. off to see the wizard.

heh heh heh, yeah, we will never get rid of guns, ever, so we might as well teach people how to use them.

PERSONAL VIEW:

THe right to own a gun is an inherent right we have had since the beginning of our country, and they will and should NEVER take it away. Criminals will ALWAYS have guns in teh US, so why shouldnt the law abiding citizens?

Fear not, Rasta...they can cap as many holographic projections of me as they want, and it won't hurt any worse than the retarded TIEs of Gerrard V that do nothing but fly away from you and crash into the beach.

'Smart monkey down! Send the sexy mime medevac team!'

:confused:

Stricter gun laws do one thing, take guns away from people who follow the law. Criminals will have the guns but the innocent won't. Look at states with less amount of restriction on guns, what do you get, a lower crime rate. Why is that? Simple the criminal doesn't know if you have a gun, and is afraid to die so he doesn't rob you.

Archived