Home

I'm out of AU

Heavyarms

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[q]From what i read, Heavyarms, you weren't kicked out in the first place because you hadn't improved; you were kicked out because of inactivity. You can't have 'a different opinion' on that; those are hard figures. [/q]

heh, what do ya know. there are some rational peeps here afterall;)

[q]Screw you, armageddon. I stopped playing GB, so I didn't care anymore. I just had to prove you wrong, which you know and I know I can easily do [/q]

You keep making this odd statement. I have one reply: seek help.

As for you guys making statements about clans (who aren't in any good clans), here's a couple of major benefits/reasons for why some join clans:

1)You get to play with allies who WONT quit on you. I can't count how many times allies have just suddenly resigned for no reason when not playing with peeps I know. I mean, they don't know you, so what do they care. TV show comes on, hunger hits, phone, whatever and just bang, they quit. Hundreds of games with my clannies and they have NEVER quit on me (or each other).

2)You get to improve your skills. The clannies who are better players take the time to help out their fellow clan members with tips and strats that you wouldn't otherwise bother with for players you have no links to. Since you play together as allies regularly, it is in your benefit to help one another improve and this speeds up the natural improvement rate at least tenfold. Bottom line is, inter level games are more intense and more fun the rook games, and expert level games are more fun and more intense than inter games.

There are several more key reason's such as shared information & secrets, more fun to play with friends than alone, you're never the one to get booted from rooms, you know each other's skill levels so can set teams for fair and thus fun games, etc. etc. etc.

Originally posted by Heavyarms

well, I wouldn't call me inactive. I have been on a lot, and never seen you on. YOu also live with a ten hour time difference, stupid.

you can't post without flaming, can you? ;)

Im sure he meant you as inactive by the fact that you dont play GB as much as they want you to.

Crazy, dont worry, I am in your WZ clan, but I am considering joining the AU clan, for an actaul clan, not for WZ.

Is there a website/page to look at???

I cant be considered inactive, as I am here everyday for a couple of hours at least.

I am aslo always getting better...

HeavyArms:o blah blah blah blah...

Duke Straykker, if you play 3+ times per week, then you meet the number one requirement we have for new recruits.

As a rule, we are an all Inter or better clan (around 40 members). We accept upto around 3 rooks at a time (and train them upto inter) as long as they play regularly. Anyone who plays several days a week and receives some guidance (and pay attention) can't help but make inter level within a fortnight - a number of members have now shown us that.

Before you consider joining, you might wanna check out our website. It has a certain theme that you need be comfortable with: Clan AU Website

If you still wanna join, you can get the ZN's of all our clan member's from the member's page. You can contact any of the Demon (or better) ranked members for a tryout - just add their nics to your friends list, or keep an eye out. Generally speaking, there are AU members on the Zone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our rooks slots are full, so you have to prove that your at least inter level to join right now. However, if you are a rook but really wanna join, you can play with us on the zone for a while and post in our forums and I'm sure we'd be motivated to make a spot for you soon enough.

Q. Do you accept new players?

A. I think the answer to that question is... "No".

Q. But that's just not fair.

A. Hmm.... interesting point of view. Now **** off.

Q. Why would I want to join clan AU?

A. Who gives a ****? We don't want you.

Interesting...:D

lol, no sense of humour.

That's why I refer peeps to our clan site first to see if our style is to their taste. If you don't like this style of humour or can't handle the evil theme, then you're likely too serious to get along with us.

Most of our members go with names like AU_Pestilence, AU_Death, AU_Apocalypse, AU_Mayhem, AU_Gangrelclaw, etc.

If you want a serious and heavily structured clan (with tight Code's of Conduct) seek out groups like AG clan (a rook-inter clan).

If you want all experts only groups like Xx, or o0O are good to chase up.

If you want mixed skill clans which are just a collection of friends without much of either a theme or strict Code of Conduct, there are excellent clans like LTR, SPQR, SiTh, Mech, TS, BIT, jort, AoD and LSF (most of these average members are inter level with SPQR on the higher side and LSF on the lower side).

Alternatively, you can go with a one of the generally disliked and oft offensive clans with no Code of Conduct whatsoever such as GS.

Then there are the infinitie rook clans which form and die on a daily basis.

There are more clans than this, just trying to give ya's an idea that there are a variety of clans which offer differing benefits (or penalties), and thus have different requirements i.e. TS does not allow cussing in their clan, and BIT is all Taiwan speakers, while AoD is pure DM and LTR won't kick you if you don't play much.

I can give links/member names for any of these clans if someone's interested.

We (AU) don't like to play with rooks, don't mind so much what game we play although the majority prefer RM games, and do like to joke around a lot. We also aren't interested in people who don't play fairly regularly (as in for clannies, dun mind what non-clans friends do of course).

Duke Straykker, sounds good. Like I said, just add the Demon or better ranked AUers to your friends list or keep an eye out for em on the Zone. We're pretty hard to miss since as a rule, there are more AUers on the Zone than any other clan.

I would join a clan, but I'm not "good enough" or don't "play as often as everyone else" or am "Too antisocial" or I "don't bathe" or I "scare little children" or I'm not "Computer literate" or I "leave my toe nail clippings on the floor" or I "Eat too much cheese" or I "Parody obscure Saturday Night Live skits too often"...

Originally posted by Darth Homer

I would join a clan, but I'm not "good enough" or don't "play as often as everyone else" or am "Too antisocial" or I "don't bathe" or I "scare little children" or I'm not "Computer literate" or I "leave my toe nail clippings on the floor" or I "Eat too much cheese" or I "Parody obscure Saturday Night Live skits too often"...

You forgot "Have a life", Darth Homer ;)

Gawd, There's nothing like clans to bring a good gaming community togethor :rolleyes:

Archived