Home

Anger Managment Course

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i'm pissed...

**** pizza hut **** pizza hut **** pizza hut **** pizza hut

:mad:

DAMMIT. 3 people called off of work, and guess who has to fill their positions? none other than ME!!!! and guess what!!! i have to work 5-CLOSING!!!!! AND THEN TOMORROW WAKE UP AT 6 AM OR **** AND GO IN AT 8-2:30!!!!! I HAVE TO WORK BOTH DAYS THAT I WASN'T ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED TO WORK WHAT KIND OF **** IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!?

and on top of that, my work clothes haven't been washed in a week! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, it serves them right for attempting to give me under 20 hours....i was originally scheduled for 13 hours...this adds like...12 more hours onto that...so i'll have worked a total of 25 hours this week, equalling an amount of $150...isn't this cute? next time pizza hut calls, i'm not going to be in the house, for now on when i get a day off, i'm not going to be anywhere NEAR the house, so i'm not obligated to take the call! MWAHAHA!!

**** them all!!!

ok i'm feeling alot better now....I'm just mad about having to go to bed as soon as i get home. :( working at pizza hut isn't too bad...it's just that it gets boring, especially when i'm not making pizzas. I'll probably have to wash dishes tonight...o well. i'm happy...

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rogue15

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grabs R15 by the collar* If you talk to me like that ever again I'll get my sword, skin you alive and make u eat it...*

(alternative:

Listen to me you, when I catch you I'm gonna rip out your eyes and stick em up your butt so you can watch me kick the crap out of you.... and I'm gonna use your tongue to paint my boat!!)

:D

i feel alot better now, considering i have to work TWICE today....first i go in 8-2:30, then i go in at 5-8. o well, at least both yesterday and today will pay for that pair of rollerblades i want. i'm done w/being angry, cause there's no point in it anymore....i mean it certainly doesn't help anything. lol

Now THAT wasn't so bad! went in, worked some...and time seemed to FLY super fast...and babies cried, the pizza in the oven fried, as the people in line for the buffet DIED!

ok...enough of my insanity..:D

I worked, and now i have to go back in at 5 and work until 8...not too bad since i have at least 35 hours of work for this week now. mwahaha! behold! T3H SPLENDOR!!!!!

Lets see. I woke up one day missing an arm. A giant monkey had ripped it off. I ran screaming downstairs. The monkey chased me all the way to Canada. There a ranger shot the monkey so then he said I had to be his slave. So he chained me up and made me wash dishes.(Which is hard to do when your hands are chained.) So for two years I did that. One day I found a gun in the sink, and I shot the ranger. So now I was free! I went back home where I was grounded and had to wash dishes.

Then I woke up in Vegas with a toy Rhino. I had to walk home with the Rhino who was my only friend. When I got home I found out that the only eagle left was the one who had fallen! I couldn't take it anymore, so I came to Aresen.:)

Archived