Home

Here Ye Here Ye

Gaalgoth

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Koffin

i think its from Waynesboro, PA judging by the accent

i saw that too.. thanks for the extra info... but that was not my quetsion.. THE NAME.... WHERE IS THE NAME FROM.... HOW DID YOU FIND IT... enough info? :p

Koffins three step program to creating a name in the star wars universe.

1. Find a house hold product with a name consisting of at least two syllables.

ex. Windex

2. Find a second house hold product with a name consisting of at least two syllables.

ex. Campbells (soup)

3. Switch the syllable from product to product, drop any silent letters.

ex. Winbell Camdex -Imperial Accountant

(alter and switch as needed)

E gad! I leave this topic on a pant removing humerous note and come back to find it's turned into a horrifying flame fest!

Do I have to take of my underwear to stop this senseless griping! I will! Dont make me do it! <hands on undie elastic>

Okay - I'm a......n00b (is that what u call it - how beardly exclusive!) I have read the lot and frankly, hats off to a bunch of guys who can argue the toss about nothing already. Come on now, its only a game:D !! Can we get back to original point please or shall I go find another PA idea?

Boing, Boing! :max:

Roll up, roll up. See the amazing man of no pant!

But seriously, go join the Associates PA, I wrote some guff about it somewhere that I hope Gaal uses in our PA charter(or constitution or whatever). Maybe if you behave you'll nter the inner circle. The Land That Pants Forgot!

Its not as much as i thought....

As far as I understand, the Associates are neutral and so they should stay. I'm actually not in favor of an Associates town. We're supposed to be a network of people from this forum who work separately but help each other out regardless of our factions.

Maybe we should have a string of clandestine meeting places on diferent planets. Like a cantina on Tatooine operating as an Association meeting point or a shop on Naboo. Maybe with secret something or other when you enter so other members know you're one of us.

Archived