Home

Here Ye Here Ye

Gaalgoth

Yeah Gavor, I can dig that. But I feel that The Associates and The Massassi should get together and make their own town so we have a base of operations. We can then have cantinas and stuff, but a central hq would be good.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for putting me straight ppl. I've got a much better picture of how things will proceed now:p Maybe the underground could proceed as a secret society, like free masons - hehe! Secret handshakes and whispers in the cantina n all! You scratch my back n I'll watch yours sort of thing

Gavor, we're still pretty loose on the structure of function. I propose that in the beginning MikeC and I take control as he is the head of the Massassi, but as we expand shed our leadership to a group-elected council. Our power will be limited, it's not like we can tell people what to be and what not to be, but just basic stuff like money control and group meetings and stuff. Once we have a city the council will set up the city's rules.

Originally posted by Kwok69

Okay - I'm a......n00b (is that what u call it - how beardly exclusive!) I have read the lot and frankly, hats off to a bunch of guys who can argue the toss about nothing already. Come on now, its only a game:D !! Can we get back to original point please or shall I go find another PA idea?

Welcome o' killer of democracy. You think that was sensless arguing? You must be an only child...:mob:

LOL actualy, we covered alot in this topic, including:

1. The start of a new PA called the Associates

2. The importants of smilies

3, The definition of a n00b

4. Synonyms for child and idiot, and their many uses

5. Something about being pantsless (allthough I skipped those post)

6. The trouble with naming individual races

7. Flaming post directed at other flaming post

8. The Associates (again, but with a much better description of its expectations)

9. Lessons against drinking and posting

10. We welcomed many new posters who introduced themselves as well as their opinions against arguing.

11. Something about droids but I dont remember because I was working on topic nine. (incidently I typed all night about something irrelevant but hit my reboot button)

12. Benefits of an Associate town along with a structured leadership

13. (to be announced at a later time because I never really go away)

All and all I feel this has been a very vast thread covering many topics. Out of 129 post, only the first one covered the topic...

...which was simply an announcement.

It's message was simple and clear, delivered with no need for further discussion.

But we are the inhabitents of the SWGALAXY forums.

We are conversationalist at heart and meaningless discussion is our past time.

Dont fault us for who we are, reply....

Reply to our post and help feel the void of silence...

be it with flame, knowledge, humor, or debate.

Feed from our words as we feed from yours.

Do not encourage it to stop for it is a wheel set to motion,

and only through its infinite revolutions can we thrive.

(sorry, drunk again):violin:

Ok ok I stand corrected. Please dont call me a killer of democracy - I am not trying to be that at all. I just want to read about what you all think we should do about organising the PA and the ideas that we all have.:)

What do you think the chances are of one of us getting to do beta testing?

Kwok

I'm sure that at least one of us will, but as for the PA structure it is going to be pretty loose......It's not like a normal PA so much as it is a network of friends. Rules might pop up as the game comes out, but for now it's pretty much no jedis (or at any rate no planning to be a jedi).

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ewok hunter

Can I join? I went and put in a application on swgalaxies.net. If you let me in I want to be Winbell Camdex -Imperial Accountant :D

sure you can join :D.... but i think you should know that we are a Neutral PA... we are just helping eachother get a better life in the game :D... but you can be an imperial acountant :D.... just as long as you dont selll us out when we are doing stuff the imps wont like :D

Archived