Home

What a bit of hacking and slicing can do

We all know that Leon works at a magazine, some kind of music magazine.

I did some hacking and slicing at his office and found some nice things. Not only did I find out what Leon eats during his lunchbreaks, but I also found his review of Aotc ...

It's there for your viewing pleasure, right here

If you want to see more than just page 27 you could always subscribe to his mag.

Come to think of it ... We should hurry with that dutch class here at the forums.

No we shouldn't. Then they'd all attack me for not being over the top about it.

The thing is; i wrote it with our reading audience in mind.. and they tend to see lots of trouble in...entertainment.

And oh, you people didn't REALLY think we'd let our offices get sliced, did you ? :D

YD got this from me, as a devoted reader.

PS: my lunch-breaks will forever remain a dark secret.

thank God for instant-cauterization amputations. That and excellent cut-aways, and sensuous but non-totally-revealing clothing. :cool: Parentl Advisory a must, if this had been 10 years ago this movie would be PG-13 in america.

hhaha im reading your review now Leon...... hahahahhaha doctor Quin episodes :D hahahhahahaha funny.

good review Leon... i think you explained it very well.. i think everybody understood it :)

and im not gonna translate it :D oh and dont worry Leon.. i wont call you or anything :D

You'd be amazed how some people take the liberty to call me when they find out where i live.

I once had a guy call me on saturday morning.... 7:30 AM !!!

Just to go off about a certain band and that i should really do something with that band.

Gah.

No surprise that it spoiled their chances immensely. :D

Well, i suppose i'll see if i can put up a translation sometime soon.

And for those Americans wondering what that 'Doctor Quinn-thing' was about: I said that the Anakin-Padmé romance never stretches beyond the ethical boundaries of a mediocre Dr. Quinn episode.

it had a bit of a cult-following here in certain christian view-circles.

So much so that they sold jig-saw puzzles of it by the bucketload.

(true story)

Anyway; as it was a bit of a 'safe' show, i decided upon the comparison. Looks like so far only the Dutch viewers get it..

:D

Archived