Klorel's Mace Windu in progress

Klorel

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoi-

I know that was what he meant.

Yogurt-

It's not a question of caring or not, I was just wondering why anyone would spend extra money to get a VHS version if they've already bought, or are planning on buying the DVD. The DVD versions of most movies come out first anyway. It just didn't make sense is all (to me at least), so I was asking.

But why do YOU care if I ask about it, huh? ;)

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Deetox, why would you buy the VHS *and* DVD versions of EP 2? Why not just get one or the other? Or if you have to buy 2 versions of the same thing, get Widescreen and Fullscreen DVD ;) . I had the VHS version of EP 1 until I got a DVD player, and now when I watch them I can see the difference, because the quality of the VHS got worse and worse with each viewing.

Because i do not have a DVD player right now and i do have a VHS machine, so i will watch the tape for awhile and save the DVD for when i can afford to buy a good player. Make sense?

EDIT: thanks keo i must have misread that, i thought he was saying i lied about buying the VHS and DVD's to cover up that i was a pirate or something, my mistake. Sorry Enjoi.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Ah yes, that does make sense Deetox. Now that I think about it, I really did the same thing because the VHS version of Ep 1 came out long before the DVD, so I'm guilty of buying both myself.

-Anakin

Stupid me bought 2 VHS copies of Ep1 and i only ever used one of them, the 2nd copy is still in the plastic wrap lol. Why i did that i don't know.. i must've thought i'd wear out the first tape fast, thing is i only watched it about 10 times before i was sick of it. Ep1 really is the worst of the series, i will never get sick of watching the other 4. :)

Heh damn i thought you guys would like the falling sound, it was the best one i could find that sounded like Mace screaming. There was one other that was ok, think it was Kyles falling sound from Jedi Knight, but honestly i don't think its much better. Oh well i'm glad you guys like the sounds overall, hopefully some will be used for the model. :)

oh and Yoda The Dj i doubt you'd get much better quality, don't forget the audio will always sound better when your watching the movie because it uses very high bitrates and better codecs. Hell my copy has unbelievably good AC3 audio but when converted to mp3 it doesn't sound the same, nothing can be done about that.

Archived