Home

sam and max 2 for xbox only

zedxse

i heard that it was being made for the Xbox, and maybe other next generation counsels(PS2 gamecube xbox) but as long as it comes out on xbox or PS2 im happy. MY brothers buying a Xbox so im pretty much insured unless for some reason they stop all the work theyve done and switch to gamecube only.:ewok:

The Maker:

http://www.infinite-machine.com/

An Article:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/137/137115p1.html

If it does come out, I hope it's released for more than just the X-Box since I'm one of those people who will never buy another MicroSoft product (though I suppose stealing is still an option). I've already sent a letter of protest to Double Fine about Psychonauts being X-Box only, and will soon do the same for Sam & Max and Infinite-Machine. I may even start an online petition so others like me can be heard, and so I can sink further into web-chicness.

And if the whole project is defunct, we should see if we can persuade Purcell to take his goods elsewhere. Who'd like to see Shafer and Purcell work together on a game?

*raises hand*

*remembers Double Fine is X-Box only for the time being*

*curses under breath*

UNLESS THEY ARE SERVING SNOW CONES IN HELL ABOUT NOW, OPPS GUESS I could turn off caps lock, where was I, unless they are serving snow cones in Hell about now, ah damn I forgot what I was going to say...

oh yeah, the new S&M game will not be only on X-box, assuming there is a new game, for one reason... HOW MANY NEW GAMES ARE ONLY ON ONE PLATFORM???? NEARLY EVERY GAME WHICH HAS HAD ANY ACCLAIM HAS COME OUT OR IS COMING OUT ON MORE THAN ONE SYSTEM... with one or two acceptions...that isnt really a reason, it is just an observation...

The Infinate Machine website said that it was for next generation consoles. Console as a plural.

Without any solid details, however, it's pure speculation.

'Your' sounding like 'you're' doesn't give you permission to be a grammar retard.

Originally posted by mercatfat

'Your' sounding like 'you're' doesn't give you permission to be a grammar retard.

This is true, but is it any reason to be a grammar Nazi? Not that bad grammar doesn't pi$$ me off, it just doesn't seem that big a deal. Some people just aren't as well written as others.

Archived