Home

Caption-thread ?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Oh my gosh. That was perfect, Havoc! :D

I thought so! I think i adds well to that scene in Episode 4: A New Hope when Vader says:

"I feel something, the presence I've not felt since..."

Of course he cuts off, it brings back horrible memories!

"Can you feel me now? Good!"

:D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*to:*

g-65.jpg

"Most disturbing, your lack of faith is!"

*to:*

Image14.jpg

Obi: "Hey Anakin, don't look, but...is that creepy Parasaurolophus guy checking me out again?"

Obi: Why do the lousy padawans always get the cool outfits?

Obi: His braid's on the wrong side again!

- After discovering that getting a haircut that vaguely resembled Darth Vader's helmet wasn't enough to earn him the role of Anakin Skywalker in Episode II, Ewan began constantly darting evil looks at an unsuspecting Hayden.

Stormtrooper says Airport Security Went Too Far

A storm trooper is complaining that airport security went to far when he tried to board a plane on the East Coast.

• War Hero Blocked from Boarding Tie Fighter

Padme says as she was passing through a checkpoint at Corrosaunt Airport last month, screeners told her they detected traces of TNT in hier droid.

"I said to myself, 'They can't possibly mean dynamite.' And I asked him what did he mean by TNT," Padme said. "He said dynamite."

Padme said she told the screeners that she thought the chemicals detected might actually be Anakin's light saber she packed with her. She says she offered to leave her belongings behind, but the airport refused to let her fly. Instead, Padme took an Amtrak train home at a cost of $1200.

Transportation officials will not comment on the case.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived