Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired so i'm gonna keep this short and sweet and to the point. And don't take this the wrong way... believe me, it's just constructive criticism.

His hair is too brown. It had more grey in it, closer to the color of his beard. The tabards are of a good length, but are too fat. The layer of clothing underneath the tabards (I believe it's called the Kimono) is too long. It's almost as long as the tabards, which should be altered. Take another look at the movie if you need proof.

-Anakin

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

I'm tired so i'm gonna keep this short and sweet and to the point. And don't take this the wrong way... believe me, it's just constructive criticism.

His hair is too brown. It had more grey in it, closer to the color of his beard. The tabards are of a good length, but are too fat. The layer of clothing underneath the tabards (I believe it's called the Kimono) is too long. It's almost as long as the tabards, which should be altered. Take another look at the movie if you need proof.

-Anakin

heh, I beleive ya Anakin :D I still have to tweak the model around a bit. Might not be 100% exact to the movie version, I like to take a few liberties with my work, but I'm definatly going to make the changes you spoke of :) I'll mention the hair to Arco too, but I don't think he's totally finished with the skin for the head yet so he may have that planned

The hair on the forehead needs to be fixed, it doesn't come to a point.

Here's a good reference pic for the hairline. http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Images/Episode_1/Characters/Qui-Gon_Jinn&image=EWobi_qui.jpg&img=208&tt=

I also noticed that the hands seem to be rather large in the in-game screenshot. Does anyone else see this?

wow, they're doing a nice job arent they? Awesome guys, keep it up, cant wait to see the obiwans skinned too. Cya guys later, toonces and arco, do you guys ever go to #model_Design or some other chat? if so could you icq it to me?

Originally posted by TEX360

wow, they're doing a nice job arent they? Awesome guys, keep it up, cant wait to see the obiwans skinned too. Cya guys later, toonces and arco, do you guys ever go to #model_Design or some other chat? if so could you icq it to me?

Glad to see u post TEX. :D

Archived