Home

The Return of Mara Jade

Edward Peretti

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because his weakness in the force affects his memory, and he didn't know that Luke had a wild night with the witch of Endor, broke Kyle's lightsaber in a place I can't mention on this forum, and then had to replace it - he just hoped Kyle's weakness would cloud his memory. ;):D

Or maybe they just don't care what his lightsaber color was in previous games.

-Anakin

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Because his weakness in the force affects his memory, and he didn't know that Luke had a wild night with the witch of Endor, broke Kyle's lightsaber in a place I can't mention on this forum, and then had to replace it - he just hoped Kyle's weakness would cloud his memory. ;):D

LOL

Kyle uses three lightsabers in Dark Forces II, the first one he gets is green, but that one is destroyed, after defeating Yun, he gets Yun's lightsaber which is yellow, than at the end of the game, he builds his blue one. I could be wrong because I've never finished Dark Forces II, but this is what I have read

This link shows her with a purple saber... I tend to think that since this is the only pic of her with an ignited saber at StarWars.com that purple is the 'proper' saber color for her... regardless of what is written. I mean, if it's on the OFFICIAL site, isn't it supposed to be... well, official?

and his strength in the force affects the colour of his lightsaber blade... how?

Well I thought that the colour of the lightsaber and the strenght in the force was connected, so weak in the force =blue, strong in the force =green, dark in the force =red. Thats just how I fought it was.

Originally posted by Squater

Well I thought that the colour of the lightsaber and the strenght in the force was connected, so weak in the force =blue, strong in the force =green, dark in the force =red. Thats just how I fought it was.

I think that's just a visual clue so people understand who's bad and what not. I haven't heard lucas say anything about the difference between saber colors having anythign to do with the Force.

But remeber that even Old Super Obi-Wan had a blue saber... so it doess't necessarilt mean "weak".

Originally posted by Suspect #3

Plz make the nude one seperate so younger audiences wont have to see it, would this be possable?

I don't think there were *any* plans to release the nude one... many modelers start with a naked model so that the body looks correct, and to get all the proportions correct.

Plus I think releasing the nude one would be just wrong.

-Anakin

"why not just have a basic skin out on the basic "nude" model

you dont have to model nipples or genitalia, and have a skin without those, and boom, a good base people can use, no stupid graphic nudity"

from my post that was completely removed, i dont see why only my rant coulda been removed... oh well

anyway, aint we done with the nude model issue, it probably aint gonna come out, so whoever brought it back up :tsk:

hey edward, are you going to skin the model yourself? cuz it looks like you practically have it skinned already anyway, hehe... are you gonna release the mapping whatever stuff so people can make fresh skins of the model?

*sigh*

Here's the order of games.

Dark Forces ---> Jedi Knight ---> MotS ---> Jedi Outcast.

The reason Kyle stopped using the Force in early JO is because of his fall to the dark side on Drumond Kaas (MotS).

Mara's lightsaber as the Emperor's Hand was purple/magenta.

When she became a Jedi, it was Luke's old blade.

Originally posted by frendon

now that you mentioned that, i would like to know what is the difference between an electrum lightsaber and a crystal lightsaber? do u know that jedi_anakin_s?

"Electrum" lightsabre simply refers to the gold-silver finish on Mace's lightsabre hilt, which signifies his status on the Jedi Council. You can look this up in the dictionary... electrum is a alloy of gold and silver (at least 20% silver). And since his lightsaber has that gold looking plating on it... you get the idea. :cool:

-Anakin

Archived