Home

I am the new evil from the distant planet of Dantooine!

fuzzyfreaker

Sup!

I am fuzzyfreaker, the soon to be master of posts! Soon me and my good friend Natopo shall rule over all of you! Prepare to meet the hair! The new guy on lucas forums is soon to be the ruler of the website! Bwahaha! Anyway, i am new and i expect u to give me a good welcome! Your kindness will be rewarded when I rule all!:fett:

If you're gonna work to the top, you gotta start at the bottom, so get me some lemonade you newb!

J/K!

Welcome to LucasForums, and good luck beating TIE, Fegie, Rommel's, or R9's post count. O and Krkode , too, I guess even though he's about 2000 posts below the rest of them.

Rhett outta give you a gift-basket within the day.

But in the meantime, here take this one *hands Fuzzy a Dash Rendar gift basket that includes a Dash Rendar plushie, a bag of Outrider Chewables, and a talking model of his droid!*

Hey, fuzzyfreaker. :) Welcome to the forums.

*hands fuzzyfreaker a official Lucasforums welcome basket*

It was made by my basket making elves just for you! :rhett:

Now feel free to join in on any of the conversations we have going. We're real nice, just don't spam! :D

I never had a giftbasket either ... but we are bot from the first week of the forum ... before Rhett was a mod ... so it couldn't be.

But welcome ... Remember, no matter what the U.S. senate says about invading the Netherlands, NEVER make a dutch fellow forummer angry.

You just don't want to face the consiq ... trouble :D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

There there, Rendar. :)

*hands Rendar an official Lucasforums gift basket and a spare elf*

Better? :)

Cool! Now I can double my basket production...hey what are these keys doing here? OOO it says something "Pirat Frms" OOOOOO it says "Private Forums."

First a welcome to Fuzzyfreaker cause that's what this thread is all about. Second, YD how did you know about the senate was talking about? You must have C-Span or something. Hey, wait a minute. If anyone at anytime with satellite t.v. can watch what the U.S. government is doing, how are we supposed to keep anything secret? I mean anybody could watch C-Span and figure out exactly what was going on in our country? Can you say security leak? I wonder if any terrorist has thought abuot this yet. I hope none of you are terrorists and I just gave you a good idea to bring around the downfall of one of the leading nations in the world.

Originally posted by Artoo

First a welcome to Fuzzyfreaker cause that's what this thread is all about. Second, YD how did you know about the senate was talking about? You must have C-Span or something. Hey, wait a minute. If anyone at anytime with satellite t.v. can watch what the U.S. government is doing, how are we supposed to keep anything secret? I mean anybody could watch C-Span and figure out exactly what was going on in our country? Can you say security leak? I wonder if any terrorist has thought abuot this yet. I hope none of you are terrorists and I just gave you a good idea to bring around the downfall of one of the leading nations in the world.

You better hope Viper doesn't read this ;)

But seriously C-Span doesn't show EVERYTHING just the stuff that has to do with the economy and our well-being, not what they plan on doing to the Dutch. ;):)

Originally posted by DashRendar

If you're gonna work to the top, you gotta start at the bottom, so get me some lemonade you newb!

J/K!

Welcome to LucasForums, and good luck beating TIE, Fegie, or R9's post count.

I would GREATLY appreciate it if you added my name there :D

j/k

after all I am the Master :rolleyes:

Welcome o the forums, fuzzyfreaker. I am TheMadDoofer, and I am the somewhat-new-but-has-a-decent-postcount guy.

*hands over a chocolate jedi medallion*

Don't curse people out, and don't spam. Then you will be accepted. Also, no offense, but I don't think you will be able to beat R9's postcount. He has around 7500.:D

:fett:

Originally posted by Artoo

I actually wasn't really kidding there ... The U.S. senate is trying to make a law that allows them to invade the Netherlands if we keep U.S. militaries imprisoned ...

I'm beginning to dislike Bush more and more.

Welcome to our humble forums, (Or at least some of us are humble) and I hope you have great time and add something to this community.

And one other thing, post count doesn't matter to much its your actions and your way of going about the forums that count.

Sithcloak

P.S. Don't worry I don't really know any one who isn't humble except maybe I could use a little humbling every once in a while.

Originally posted by Young David

I actually wasn't really kidding there ... The U.S. senate is trying to make a law that allows them to invade the Netherlands if we keep U.S. militaries imprisoned ...

I'm beginning to dislike Bush more and more.

I know. But I was! :D Except for the fact of making a joke about the American press witch continues to find the newsmaking stories and you know the top 2 kinds of stories? Classified military information that will scare you, and famous people who have less than spotless pasts. Which makes it really hard for anyone to get anything done without the press knowing about it, and blowing it out of proportion. Stupid Liberal press. :mad:

Why didn't you mention me? After all, I'm still relatively new around here....

Welcome, Fuzzy...you don't mind if we call you "fuzzy" do you? Well too bad, Fuzzy.

You are lucky to have been able to join these forums, not just any weirdo off the street can do it...it takes a special kind of weirdo... ;)

Seriously, welcome, have fun, and fear me noob!! (ok, sorry)

*hands Fuzzy an official unofficial giftbasket*

no, it's just a basket, but it was made by my 20 Norwegian Basket-weaving Llamas!!

Edit:Yes, Artoo, America: Battle plans broadcast on Nat'l tv, but the new episode of "Friends" is TOP SECRET!!!!

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

Waddabout me?

You're 4000 below them why would I put you there ;)

Originally posted by Krkode

and i would GREATLY appreciate it, if you could call me krkode

I was referring to Robin Hood, but okay if you'd like.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

I'm rather shocked I wasn't mentioned. I'm 12th all-time, you know...

Wow I can't believe I forgot you either, o wait yes I can. Well I'll fix it.

Archived