Home

I'm going to europe ...

Sithcloak

Yea thats right in one week I'm off to europe. I will be gone from these great and humble forums for two and a half weeks. Warning to all the rpgs I am in I will be gone so take over my characters while I am gone or just kill them.

I will be visiting England and France and having a great time with my cousin. Any of you visited these countries or live in these countries? If so anything I should see?

Sithcloak

Originally posted by Young David

Visit the netherlands ... stay away from Amsterdam (unless you like drugs, sex and ... drugs and sex)

But visit the Netherlands and find a new definition of 'flat' and 'wet'.

you are so right :D

oh and Rhett :D...... amsterdam may be our capital.. but it is So not Dutch... if you see amsterdam you think of holland as a drugs sex country.. but only the big cities are like this.. and holland only has like 4 or 5 of them :D

I leave the thread for a day and I come back and see all these anxoius people ready to get rid of me.;)

Its great to see all this support, maybe there is some type of something that I can bring back?

Thanks for all the great reccomandations for places to visit even though I won't be able to visit, see or do it all.

Also I'm not going to be totally free those two and a half weeks I am going to a scout camp with my cousin, but I might find out more about the nature of england during that week maybe even give a trie at a english accent.

As for france I am ready to make a fool of my self in a attempt to speak the lauguage. I have taken a year of french but I did it over a intependent study course so I didn't get to do much actual talking between me and the teacher. But I'm lucky to have a father who knows the french launguage pretty well.

Sithcloak

Originally posted by Heavyarms

if you know spanish, you'll be ok in france, they can understand you if you speak it, and vice-versa.

Also, don't do anything stupid, like try to sneak in prince harry's room and steal his drugs or something :D

what? hahahah no way.. i never ever met a freanch guy that did trouble to understand you.. the french i met all insisted that i spoke their langiage... they dont do any trouble to understand you...

Wow, my cello teacher said the same thing wraith 8. I hope they don't get to mad if I slip some english. I am doomed.

I've heard some people say that they are stuck up, is this true?

I don't know what to belive, I guess I will give a report on the french people unless we have a french forummer ...

Sithcloak

P.S. No offence to the french it might be that one out of ten, or one of a hundread set a bad example. And I won't belive it for sure unless I see it.

Archived