Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

No real update for you guys, I've been way too busy over the last few days to get anything done. The unrobed version is rigged except for some minor adjustments. I have to e-mail it to KMan tonight. I'll have the time to setup the robed version this week. I just have to get it from KMan.

I have seen an early version of the skin, the head is incredibly detailed, he'll probly end up being the most realistic of all the models that are out and in progress right now

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have seen an early version of the skin, the head is incredibly detailed, he'll probly end up being the most realistic of all the models that are out and in progress right now

It all starts with the model, and MisterPunch is easily one of the most talented modelers I have seen.

Yeah, absolutely, the mesh is very well done, and well the construction on the head is a work of art, I love being able to disect this great mesh, I've learned alot just looking it over.

I'm sure everybody here is familiar with KMan's skins and how much he pours into every skin. We're definatly in for a treat :D

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll make a sound pack for Plo Koon.

I don't know if Mister Punch is going to make any sounds for him, but if he doesn't then you can use mine.

I'll use the sounds from Galactic Battlegrounds and do some tweaking on them to get the pain sounds etc. However, it might be a little while till it's finished. Stupid mid-terms!:mad:

thanks toonces for putting up a screenshot, finally we get to see in game. oh and just like i alway ask, are yu guys going to put an optional robe on this model??? hope so cause that would rock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

visit my site for all WIP model screen shoots, under the request page.

http://www.jedimoves.com/

Originally posted by seks03

thanks toonces for putting up a screenshot, finally we get to see in game. oh and just like i alway ask, are yu guys going to put an optional robe on this model??? hope so cause that would rock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

visit my site for all WIP model screen shoots, under the request page.

http://www.jedimoves.com/

It's obvious you haven't read this thread at all... or even this page at *least*... we've just finished talking about the robed and unrobed versions... it's like, 3 or 4 posts up. :rolleyes:

-Anakin

Ok, I just finished one of my big school projects, so I'm going to spend this weekend working on the robed Plo Koon so we can get him rigged up and ready to go. I'll try to do some more skinning on him, but that's not the big priority yet.

Archived