Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Count_D00ku

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about what you thought about my post.

Whoah, take it easy. It was just a joke.

You know, the whole Don't underestimate the power of the Force quote...

...and being that this is a Star Wars game...

...ah forget it.

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

hmmmm maybe the modeler was modeling and his modeler crashed and the plo koon got deleted and he just doesn't wanna tell you because you are begging really bad and stuff so hes like IM GOING TO MAKE THEM SUFFER HAHAHAH that would be cool. :D

The Unrobed version has gotten itself into the game, but it's an early version, with a few areas not rigged. I was thinking of doing these by myself, or getting one of my friends at school to do this for me (as I have no free time of my own). Just don't know.

Well, as it turns out, instead of working on Plo Koon first, we are going to use Samus as a test bed, and get that one finished first, as it will be easier.

Once that one is done, and ready to get in game, he'll be moving onto Plo again.

Thank goodness that none of these models will need facial animation. :-)

And Plo Koon will have LOD's so that was also a reason for the switchover.

Originally posted by KMan

Well, as it turns out, instead of working on Plo Koon first, we are going to use Samus as a test bed, and get that one finished first, as it will be easier.

Once that one is done, and ready to get in game, he'll be moving onto Plo again.

Thank goodness that none of these models will need facial animation. :-)

And Plo Koon will have LOD's so that was also a reason for the switchover.

Thanks for the update KMan. You

R TEH 1336.

Soooooooooo

Speaking of Samus...how is that lil'b1tc* going?

Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk

so Samus needs weighing and sounds and the rest of that nasty stuff?

For the most part, the sounds are done. I got permission from Hellchick to use her sounds from her pak in making Samus'. I filtered them a bit. Have some testing to do on that to see if they fit well.

I had to add another segment to her hips so there wasn't any bad streatching there. Also some changes to the segments between the hip and leg.

Originally posted by KMan

Alright, I've sent Plo Koon (unrobed) to my friend at school. It will take some time though, as we'll be starting from scratch with the rigging. But it won't take another year.

Thank you KMan. I really wish I had the time to rig these models, but I'm way too busy to rig anything now.

Archived