Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

Toonces is getting this ready to be in game. We just have to remember he's got something known as a REAL LIFE. And so he has other things to do than try to please all of us nerds who want new models for our game ;):p

Yep I would have to agree with you there, ;):D

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

Ok I wasn't able to read the 30 pages, and sorry about repeating a question that's probably been answered many times, but this model is almost done then? Or are there a few things left to do?

Yea im pretty sure this model is almost done, I think someone said they just need to put the model in games. Im glad its finally coming out!

reached my Glowy name April the 6 2003 Thanks to

Crowy, Ninja, SkiTzoGuy, Shotokan for all of your support.:D

Well these modelers worked to butts off for all of us so we could have fun with the game. or there doing it for the challenge. Anyway these guys deserve a lot of respect. Anyway yes i do agree these models should come out. and its not been 8 months. Its like 7.

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

This very post is another milestone for me #200. I wanted to make this milestone on this forum because This forum is very special to me, *cries* its about Plo Koon and your dedication to him. .......

Check the forum rules... talking about your post count is prohibited if it's the main focus of your post. It's a big no-no.

:(

Aw that sucks.. I didn't know that, ive seen a lot of people do that! how come its always me that gets the heat?:rolleyes: Well SORRY eldritch.. I didn't mean to.

It's not just you that gets the heat. When other people do it and mods/admins see it, they get informed of it as well. They've gone so far as to subtract posts from members as a deterrent. I'm just trying to give you a friendly warning... but it's best to read up on the rules of the forums to avoid breaking any more rules.

No one does it, of course... but they should.

Originally posted by Crowy

i forgot i read a few pages... but has skinning started yet?

:eyeraise::D

Crowy i think this model is about done practically, i don't know what needs to be done but the Model is done and i think the taunts are, but i think all he needs to do is put him in games if im not correct.. (or close to that) we just need to be patient and wait for his day to come.;)

Who knows when this model will come out. I have been waiting over 7 months for this model to come out. And yes i do think that the wait is definately worth it. But sometimes it just takes to long. Either way we all can't wait for this model to come out.

So, does anyone have an idea this thing might come out? or be released?:confused::)

Who knows when this model will come out. I have been waiting over 7 months for this model to come out. And yes i do think that the wait is definately worth it. But sometimes it just takes to long. Either way we all can't wait for this model to come out.

So, does anyone have an idea this thing might come out? or be released?:confused::)

It's sad to say, but it really doesn't matter so much to me anymore. Pretty much all of my friends and everyone I know who played JKII have moved on to other games. So, I think it will be cool, but it's just really too late for me to have much fun with it.

Originally posted by dekerd

It's sad to say, but it really doesn't matter so much to me anymore. Pretty much all of my friends and everyone I know who played JKII have moved on to other games. So, I think it will be cool, but it's just really too late for me to have much fun with it.

Very true, in fact i quit jk2 for a few months then i came back cause I enjoy it,(same plo koon model still not out) soon jedi academy will come out and i suppose i won't have fun with it either.

Archived